We Love —
- Discover pretty Portugal and all that glitters in Lisbon, the country's lovely capital.
- Head for a stay at The One Palácio da Anunciada and be wowed by the elegant mix of tradition and five-star luxury.
- This palatial hotel is located in the heart of the historical district and offers 83 rooms, a spectacular spa and delicious culinary outlets.
- Our members will have a choice of 2 lovely rooms with a daily breakfast included, complimentary access to the spa and discount vouchers!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Lisbon experience encompasses so many things, from enjoying a fresh pastry and bica (espresso) on a petite leafy plaza to window-shopping in elegant Chiado.
The One Palácio da Anunciada 5* —
This luxurious city hotel is located in the heart of historical Lisbon and boasts a sumptuous on-site restaurant, a cocktail lounge and a wine bar, which guests can take full advantage of. The hotel opened for the first time in February and offers guests a dreamy wellness spa area where they can enjoy ultimate relaxation in the heart of the busy city.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Cosy Room or Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- One Welcome drink per person on arrival (Sparkling wine)
- 1 “Cocktail of the day" per person per stay (Valid from 3pm to 6pm at the O Jardim Wine Bar (valued in 24€ per stay))
- One complimentary bottle of Lagoalva Wine (valid for 2 guests, with a minimum consumption of 2 courses per person (Starter and Main course or a Main Course and Dessert at the Condes de Ericeira Restaurant)
The O Jardim Wine Bar is an elegant circular bar in a dreamy grand hall location that shows off the original features of the palace. Here guests can taste some tapas dishes, try some authentic Portuguese wine and even enjoy a breakfast buffet. The Boémio Cocktail Lounge offers a similarly stylish atmosphere and offers views of the Baixa district of Lisbon.
Head to the Condes de Ericeira Restaurant in another one of the grand halls for a luxurious dining experience where guests can gaze up at the coffered ceiling with hand-painted frescoes and dine on Portuguese market cuisine.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free daily access at Despacio Spa at The One per person per day
- 10€ voucher discount per room per day at the Despacio Spa at The One - valid for massages and/or treatments of 30 minutes or 45 minutes (Discount per day, not cumulative, does not apply to product sales)
- 20€ voucher discount per room per day at the Despacio Spa at The One, valid for massages and/or treatments of 60, 90 or 120 minutes. (Discount per day, not cumulative, does not apply to product sales)
Disconnect and enjoy hours of massage services or facial and body treatments. There is also a 24-hour gym, for members who want to keep up with their fitness regimes whilst in the city. The hotel provides beautiful gardens with a swimming pool which create a perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Lisbon Sunset Cruise
Availability: Everyday, in English
Children are not permitted
Lisbon Transport and Activities pass – 3 Days
Availability: English audio guides are available in the transport
This pass also includes a free airport shuttle bus transfer
Lisbon by bus - 2 days
Availability: Everyday, English audio guides
An Evening in Lisbon: City Tour, Traditional Dinner, and Fado Show
Experience the culture of Lisbon with a unique evening of authentic food and live entertainment. Discover Lisbon at night with a guided tour of the city’s historic landmarks, followed by a delicious meal and live Fado show.
Availability: Valid on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in summer, and on Wednesdays and Saturdays in winter.
Available in Portuguese, English, or Spanish.
Duration: around 3 hours
Helicopter Flight over Lisbon Belém
See the Jeronimos Monastery which has also listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1983. Built in 1502 by King Manuel I, this monastery represents culture and discoveries through the centuries. The 25th of April Bridge whose name derives from the revolution held on 25th April 1974, meanwhile is fantastic to fly over, as it is the first suspension bridge to cross the Tagus. Finally, marvel at the famous National Sanctuary of Christ the King. This religious statue was inaugurated on 17 May 1959 and dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ and inspired by Christ the Redeemer of Rio.
Helicopter Flight over Lisbon Splendid
Then, marvel at the 25th of April Bridge, inspired by the architecture of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. Head over to the historic district which offers some impressive surprises including the monuments of the Castle Saint-Georges which dominates the district of Alfama recalling its Moorish heritage, the Cathedral Santa Maria Maior, the oldest cathedral of the city, as well as the famous Sanctuary of Christ the King, a religious monument dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ overlooking the city of Lisbon.
Your Journey to The One Palácio da Anunciada 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.