We Love —
- Explore Lisbon’s historic centre - just 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Discover the culture, beautiful architecture and fantastic food of this charming European capital.
- Discover tantalising cuisine at the hotel's aptly names Terraco Restaurant where you will find striking city views.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Lisbon, Avenida da Liberdade —
The Avenida da Liberdade itself, built in the 19th century, was inspired by the Champs Elysées in Paris and is a grand street, full of history and where you can see the monument to the fallen in World War I and the neoclassic Tívoli cinema, with its 1920s ticket kiosk. The avenue is also home to the most prestigious Portuguese and international fashion houses.
- Avenida da Liberdade: 1min / 20m by foot
- Eduardo VII Park: 9min / 750m by foot
- St George's Castle: 15min / 3.4km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome amenity
The inviting outdoor hotel pool and gym are dedicated to well-being, whilst the neighbouring LA Spa Shiseido is the perfect for a spot of serenity, and the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa Hotel’s business facilities are world-renowned.
It is just a short walk from traditional Portuguese neighbourhoods such as the Bairro Alto and Chiado and close to top international stores including Cartier, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.
These luxurious rooms and suites will meet all of your requirements. They are all equipped with LCD TVs, LCD monitor in the bathrooms, WiFi and coffee making machine.
- Deluxe Room City View (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are located from the 1st - 8th floor with views of the of the city of Lisbon.
- Deluxe Room Courtyard View (20m² / max. 2 persons): Located from the 1st - 8th floor, these rooms look out onto the hotel's inner courtyard.
- Deluxe Room Avenue View (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are located from the 1st - 8th floor with views of the historic Av. da Liberdade.
- Superior Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Decorated in subtle shades, all the rooms have a double bed or two twin beds, comfortable armchairs, an executive desk and a marble bathroom.
- Family Room (40m² / max. 4 persons): Start your day with exclusive access to Terraço Restaurant & it's sublime city views. Your room offers a commanding view of the historic Av. da Liberdade or the inner courtyard from its position on the 3rd - 5th floors.
- Junior Suite (40m² / max. 2 persons): Start your day with exclusive access to Terraço Restaurant & it's sublime city views. These suites are located on the 1st - 8th floor with views of the city of Lisbon.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine during dinner (Tivoli selection)
Recreating the feel of French brasseries, the Brasserie Flo Lisboa brings together the best of traditional French cuisine in elegant surroundings.
At the Terraço Restaurant, a jewel in the crown of Lisbon wining and dining, you can sample mouth-watering traditional Portuguese cuisine while you gaze out on to a stunning view of the city from the top floor of the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa.
Tivoli Caffè Lisboa
Located in the Lobby of the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa, this bar with its relaxed and informal atmosphere is the ideal Lisbon bar to take a break.
With a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, this bar in the centre of Lisbon is famous for its daily entertainment. Located on the top floor of the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa hotel and with a superb view over the city of Lisbon, you can enjoy a great evening out in the capital.