We Love —
- Beyond the impeccable glass facade of this cliffside hotel, interiors are drenched in contemporary seafront style.
- Unwind on the hotel's magnificent sun terrace: 2000sqm of pools, sun loungers and a refreshing bar all overlooking the sparkling sea.
- This hotel offers its visitors a spotless slice of modernity set on the island’s sweeping southern coastline, with direct access to the Atlantic Ocean!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Madeira is not just a paradise of exotic flora and fauna with amazing landscapes that take your breath away - it also enjoys one of the most temperate climates in the world. With summers averaging a comfortable maximum of 25ºc and the winters averaging a low 17ºc, there is always something special to experience, whether it be the flower festival in spring, the giant Blue Marlin in the summer, the wine harvest in the autumn or the spectacular fireworks display at the end of the year!
Vidamar Resort Madeira 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Front Sea View Room.
Superior Front Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Welcome regional fruit basket & daily mineral water in the room
For a truly unique experience, head to Casa das Espetadas for a night devoted to traditional wood-fired Madeiran classics accompanied by raucous folk dancing and intriguing tales.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One complimentary hydrotherapy session per booking
You may choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process.
- Porto Moniz & Santana full day and Levada da Serra do Faial half day excursions + transfers (no lunch)
- Porto Moniz & Santana full day and Marocos half day excursions + transfers (no lunch)
- Porto Moniz & Santana full day and Eira Do Serrado / Monte half day excursions + transfers (no lunch)
Full Day Excursion in Porto Moniz
Next descend to the north coast till Porto Moniz, famed for its volcanic rock swimming pools, passing through São Vicente & Seixal. Stop for lunch. From this pretty village, climb the mountains to Paúl da Serra and descend to the south-west coast till Calheta & Ponta do Sol. Finally the Cabo Girão (the 2nd highest sea climb in the world).
Full Day Excursion in Santana
- Lunch is not included
- Available every day from April until September
Half Day Walking Tour in Marocos
- Duration: 2h30
- Difficulty: Easy/Moderate
- Distance: 9km
- Days: Tuesday Morning or Thursday afternoon
Half Day Walking Tour in Levada Da Serra Do Faial
- Duration: 3h
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance: 8km
- Days: Thursday morning or Tuesday afternoon
Half Day Tour in Eira Do Serrado / Monte
- Cost of toboggan not included
Your Journey to the Vidamar Resort Madeira 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.