We Love —
- The Sheraton Cascais Resort 5* is a luxurious retreat, where you can enjoy both rural surroundings and beach vistas.
- Close to both charming Cascais and Lisbon, here, you will be spoiled for choice with things to do, with activities perfect for both couples and families.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Deluxe Suite, complete with a fabulous choice between a delicious daily breakfast and half board dining.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The idyllic coastal town of Cascais is a short drive away, and a visit is recommended during your stay. The former fishing village gained fame as a resort for Portugal's royal family in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Nowadays, it is a popular vacation spot for both Portuguese and foreign tourists. Here, you will discover plenty of beautiful beaches such as Praia dos Pescadores, Praia da Rainha and Guincho beach. The village itself houses some beautiful examples of early Portuguese architecture including the pretty village centre. Should you wish to travel a little further, Cascais is roughly 20 miles from the capital, Lisbon - one of Europe’s most attractive cities with lots to see and do.
Sheraton Cascais Resort 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Deluxe Suite.
Just for you:
- Upgrade to Garden View / Garden Access room upon availability
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members have the opportunity to Upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- Complimentary VIP premium chocolate box upon arrival
- 20% Discount on food at the Glass Terrace Restaurant per room per stay
- One complimentary welcome dinner (drinks excluded - minimum 4-night stay)
Connected to a sprawling garden, the Glass Terrace is bright, airy and bathed in natural light throughout the day and meticulously illuminated at night. Enjoy Portuguese and other Mediterranean flavours blended seamlessly in a unique gastronomic experience.
A new restaurant at the Sheraton Cascais Resort 5*, Yakuza Cascais has sophisticated and oriental decor inspired by the Japanese mafia. From sushi to sashimi, it's reinvented with a strong Mediterranean influence.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% Discount at the serenity spa per room per stay (for 2EUR per person per night you can also enjoy the water circuits (3EUR from 2020)
Your Journey to the Sheraton Cascais Resort 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).