We Love —
- This private tour will immerse you in the stunning, diverse landscapes of the Philippines, focusing on the remote villages and mountainous regions.
- Highlights include the 2,000 year old rice terraces at Banaue and Bohol's unique Chocolate Hills.
- End with a 5 night stay at a 5* beachside hotel on paradise island Bohol, where you can enjoy a complimentary 60 minute massage.
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 01392 683168 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
The religions, ethnicity, language and scenery varies hugely from island to island, resulting in an ever changing, multi layered experience of authentic Asia.
Manila, where you begin your tour, is a maze of energy, where you can eat, drink, shop and sing (at one of the numerous karaoke bars!) 24 hours a day. With chaotic traffic blaring noisy horns, street food stalls wafting smells of delicious fried treats and lofty skyscrapers peppering the skyline.
Bohol, where you will end is the other end of the spectrum, boasting lush jungle interiors, world class diving and pristine white beaches.
Highlights on this tour include:
- The 2,000 year old rice terraces in Banaue
- The "Chocolate Hills" in Bohol
- The eerie hanging coffins in Sagada
- The colourful markets in Baguio City
- Traversing the Caraballo Mountain Range via the Dalton Pass
- Seeing the world's smallest primate, the tarsier, in its natural habitat
Your Itinerary —
B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner
Arrive in Manila. Meet and greet assistance transfer to Hotel for overnight accommodation.
Day 02 (B,L,D)
Meet your tour representative at the lobby of your hotel for your Northern Roundtrip Tour
Winding our way through early morning traffic, we make a side trip to a flower market in Dimasalang, where blooms and foliage of every color and shape line the stalls and main thoroughfare of Dos Castillas. The burst of colors, so fresh and diverse, is a pleasing sight to see in the early morning rush hour. Skip on to nearby La Loma, and see rows of carinderias or lechon food stalls dominating the roadside along Calavite Street. Lechons are suckling pigs that are roasted to perfection and served during fiestas and special household gatherings.
- Return flights and all pre-payable airport taxes
- Airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation in Manila at Dusit Thani
- 4 nights accommodation on tour (2 in Banaue, 1 in Sagada, 1 in Baguio)
- 5 nights accommodation in Bohol at the Amorita Resort
- Full board meals on tour, starting with lunch on day 1 until lunch on day 5
- Private air conditioned transport on the tour round trip to Manila including the use of a jeepney in Banaue
- All applicable entrance fees; sightseeing as per itinerary; services of a professional guide throughout the tour
- Whole day Bohol Chocolate Hills tour inclusive of private transportation, museum entrance fees, Loboc River Cruise & Lunch with local English Speaking guide
- Complimentary 60 minute massage for 2 persons at Amorita Resort
- 10% off at the Tomar Wine and Whisky bar
- Stays including Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will include gala dinners
Your Hotels —
Your hotels in Manila and Bohol are fixed. All others are subject to change. You will be in a standard room, with daily breakfast.
Please note: The hotels on the tour (days 2-5) are not luxury - they are basic but among the best accommodations available in these remote regions, and give you the opportunity to experience the authentic Northern Territory lands and countryside.
Modern luxury and Thai inspired design are fused gracefully in all of the 537 exquisite rooms and suites of Dusit Thani Manila – your oasis of calm in the Central Business District.
Facilities include an elegant Club Lounge, Devarana Spa, DFit Fitness Center, Pool Bar and outdoor pool. The hotel is also home to some outstanding restaurants - Benjarong Thai restaurant, Umu Japanese restaurant and all day dining restaurant The Pantry.
Banaue - Banaue Hotel
This small, rustic youth hostled and hotel offers amaing vies over the misty hills and rice terraces. There is an outdoor pool, a souvenir shop and a restaurant.
Sagada - Masferre Inn
This is a small family run inn with 15 rooms spread over 5 floors, decorated with local artwork and crafts. It is conveniently located right in the town centre. Amenities include a restaurant, free wifi, free toiletries and a veranda with a view.
Baguio - EL Cielito Inn
This bright and welcoming hotel is well located in the town centre, withe asy access to all the sights. There is a restaurant that's open daily from 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight, and spa and massage services are available on request. Room amenities include free Wi-Fi and cable TV .
Just for you: Complimentary 60 minute massage for per person and 10% off at the Tomar Wine and Whisky bar
Stays over Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will include gala dinners.
Set atop a limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol’s Panglao Island, Amorita Resort is a tranquil boutique retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. The luxury resort overlooks the azure–colored Bohol Sea and Alona Beach. T
There are a total of 96 rooms, suites and villas - each is generously spacious and offers luxury amenities. The resort is home to two infinity pools, a private beach, complimentary yoga lessons and a serene spa. Complimentary bicycles are also available to explore the island, and a wide array of watersports to discover the amazing marine life.
Saffron Restaurant serves local, seasonaly inspired cuisine, while the tapas bar is great for a relaxed meal. Don't miss the Cliff Deck for spectacular sunset views over Alona Beach.
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from economy or business class flights
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included as per itinerary