We Love —
- Enjoy a sun-soaked holiday in beautiful Malta at the stylish Dolmen Hotel Malta 4*, a spacious resort on the coast in charming St. Paul's Bay.
- Take advantage of plenty of luxurious facilities including a spa, indoor swimming pool, and a kid's club, and indulge in some excitement at the onsite casino!
- Our members will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a stylish Sea View Room, and can indulge with Half Board dining during their stay - or, upgrade to All Inclusive!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Dolmen Hotel Malta 4* is situated in the heart of the coastal town of Saint Paul's Bay, on the northern coast of the island. This historic area is most famous for its archeological remains, some of which date back to 4000BC! The town was also the supposed site of the shipwreck of Saint Paul, who gave the town its name.
Now, the town is a quiet resort with plenty of local bars and restaurants where you can try delicacies influenced by the island's tumultuous past. Sample freshly-baked Maltese bread, or Ħobż biż-Żejt, a local sandwich.
Dolmen Hotel Malta 4* —
All the rooms at your hotel are decorated with contemporary furnishings and useful amenities, and there are plenty of dining options you can take advantage of during your stay including a steakhouse, Mediterranean grill restaurant, and a buffet restaurant.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Sea View Room (20m²).
Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Our members may choose to upgrade to an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Try fresh buffet dishes at your hotel's buffet restaurant, Menhir, a modern restaurant with a spacious dining area perfect for a relaxed meal. Or, you might head to the Cafe Bistro Delos, which is heated in winter and offers a bright, light-filled space to enjoy your meals.
For more specialised cuisine, try the Steakhouse or Mediterranean restaurant, and if you're planning on spending the evening at the hotel's casino, refresh yourself at the Casino Brasserie.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
All Inclusive dining includes
- Breakfast at the Menhir restaurant from 07:30hrs to 10:00hrs
- Buffet Lunch at the Menhir restaurant including Local house wine, Local beer and soft drinks or A La Carte at Café Delos (special menu applies) between 12:30hrs and 14:00hrs.
- Buffet Dinner at the Menhir restaurant including Local house wine, Local beer and soft drinks or A La Carte at Café Delos (special menu applies) between 18:30hrs and 21:00hrs.
- Afternoon Tea, Cakes, Sandwiches and Ice-Cream served between 15:00hrs and 17:00hrs in Café Delos
- Beverages are served from the following outlets: Café Delos between 10:00hrs & 23:00hrs Amazonia Terrace Bar (May - October) between 11:00hrs & 18:00hrs Neptune Swim up Bar (May - October) between 11:00hrs & 18:00hrs Agora Bar (18:00hrs – 23:00hrs)
- Branded Spirits including Whisky, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cream Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Sambuca & Vermouth (Bianco,Dry Rosso), Selection of Local and Foreign Beer, Soda Drinks, local juices & water, Local wine by the glass, Classic Hot beverages including Cappuccino, Espresso, Hot chocolate and a variety of Teas, all cocktails from cocktail list (excluding champagne cocktails)
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Car rental included
- 10 Euro voucher for any treatment over 50 Euros at the spa per booking
- Complimentary entrance to Oracle Casino and a 10 Euro Match & Bet voucher
In the evening, the hotel's casino is the place for an exciting night, and you can also enjoy evening entertainment courtesy of the hotel's animation team!
Your Journey to Dolmen Hotel Malta 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.