We Love —
- Discover the blissful Maldives with a stay at The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives 5*, a chic island escape complete with a spa, kid's club, and activities program!
- Relax poolside or take a dip in the crystal clear waters - you're even provided with snorkeling equipment so you can explore the marine life in this unique destination.
- You will enjoy an upgrade to an Ocean Overwater Pool Villa, which features a private plunge pool, partial open-air bathroom, and living space, and enjoy All Inclusive dining throughout.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Its capital city, Malé, is a densely populated island at the heart of the country’s 26 atolls, though most visitors will spend their time on one of the country’s resort islands. Here, you can experience true relaxation, waking up to tranquil sea views and spending your days on the soft, white sand beaches or diving in stunning reefs. Indeed, the Maldives have an amazing diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks.
The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives 5* —
There are also a host of activities you can join in with during your stay: from island hopping boat trips to watersports and yoga, there's plenty to keep you active during your stay. Or, just kick back poolside and soak up the stunning views - this is the perfect spot for your next unforgettable getaway.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Ocean Overwater Pool Villa (110m²).
Ocean OverWater Pool Villa
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Please note: Our members booking a stay during New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional cost added to their booking to cover a compulsory New Year's Eve dinner on this date.
Just for you:
- Complimentary dinner at Gudaguda Restaurant for stays of 5 or 6 nights
- Complimentary dinner at Gudaguda Restaurant plus one dinner at BBQ Shak for stays of 7 nights or more
Indulge in a taste of the Maldives at Gudaguda, a stylish hotel where dishes are cooked by Maldivian 'aunties', the real culinary artists of this island group! Savour meals in the traditional way, sat on cushions on the floor - making for a truly memorable experience.
All-day dining is achieved at Kula. where you can savour the best of American, European, Mediterranean, and Asian cuisine, all with exciting and flavourful ingredients.
This beach bar is the ideal place for a sunset meal, and a taste of fresh meat or seafood. Grilled over a fire, everything at this shack restaurant is grilled to perfection, and while you savour your dish you can also gaze out over the beach and the tranquil sea!
Shady and relaxed, Joos Cafe offers light and refreshing lunches every day, including wraps, salads, and sandwiches. Take a seat in the chic cafe and grab a book from one of the shelves - this is the perfect place to unwind.
Along with the varied restaurants, there are also a host of exciting bars at the Standard Huruvalhi Maldives 5*, where you can drop in for a refreshing cocktail or dance the night away! Beru Bar, located on the overwater boulevard, offers a host of delicious cocktails and bar snacks, soundtracked by global beats - you can even dance on a glass dancefloor with a view to the marine life below! In the morning, grab a nutritious drink at Tonic, the swim-up wellness bar, or try a traditional coconut drink at Todis Bar.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- $50 spa voucher per person per stay for every 4 nights booked
For those looking for a more fast-paced stay, you can try surfing on the sea or practice your swing on the tennis courts. At night, you can catch the latest release at the Moonlight Cinema, or dance the night away at an unforgettable pool party as the sun sets.
Your Included Excursions —
Our members have the following excursions included in their stay.
Turtles are easy to locate, love shallow water with lots of marine life, and they don’t mind sharing the water with snorkelers. Five of the world’s seven different sea turtle species call the Maldives home. Discover the beautiful Maldivian aquaculture hidden just beneath the surface from a turtle’s perspective.
Your Journey to The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared seaplane transfers are included.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage at 5kg of soft hand luggage. Any additional weight will be charged at US$5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to the delay of a seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, or acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Male on an international flight landing after 3.30 pm will need to find their own overnight accommodation, at the own expense. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day.