We Love —
- Explore a city where legendary history & a palpable energy collide in an unparalleled open-air museum.
- With some of Rome's most iconic attractions within easy walking distance you can easily discover over a millennia of fascinating history.
- Retreat to a hotel where eye-catching style and modern amenities are expertly combined, each unique & tastefully decorated room has been carefully designed by Matteo Maria Gentile.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Rome, Colonna —
Rome has everything you'd want from a modern city break holiday but critically, it's the city's history that acts as the principal magnet. From the remains of its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork - a living masterpiece.
Ensconced in this sprawling labyrinth of cobbled streets is the Colonna district: an elegant, pedestrian-only niche in Rome's sightseeing epicentre. This district in a respite from the grand attractions nearby, giving its visitors top-tier boutiques that draw well-heeled Italians from across the nation and bustling politerati bars with 1st century monuments as your backdrop.
- Spanish Steps: 5min / 300m
- Trevi Fountain: 8min / 600m
- Villa Borghese: 10min / 750m
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the building, the hotel is unable to install an elevator.
- Smart Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms come in 4 devilish styles: 'Dangerous Curves' with its ultra romantic vibe, 'Luce che Dipigne (Light That Paints)' where you will find a statement round bed which is swathed in silk, 'Deep Purple' which will capture your imagination & 'Panna e Fragola (Strawberries & Cream)' where everything is bathed in a romantic pink glow.
- Deluxe Superior Room (26m² / max. 2 persons): Fall in love with the 'Sparkling' room where fabrics cascade from the ceiling, creating a romantic cocoon or a 'Macchia Rossa (Red Spot) where you will find a modern room which is complimented by earthy tones and dotted with plants.
- Executive Suite (27m² / max. 2 persons): Luxuriate in your bath under a vaulted brickwork arch in 'Tutta Tonda (All Round)', indulge in dip in your large Jacuzzi in 'One 8 for 2' or admire the clean style and fabulous amenities of 'Notte Bianca (White Night)'.
- Presidential Suite (42m² / max. 2 persons): Retreat to a romantic suite where a carefully designed mosaic floor is complimented by warm wooden furnishings and a statement bath.
- Royal Suite (75m² / max. 2 persons): Stay in a suite where design permeates ever aspect: your large bed is illuminated by delicate lighting, your large bath an inviting treat and every facet is a lesson in contemporary design.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine & a welcome drink
Rome itself is teeming with restaurants and bars, head to one of the street food sellers for a traditional meal-to-go or sit down in a restaurant and indulge in some wonderful Italian food, there are some real dining gems to be found, all you need to do is look around.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.