We Love —
- Explore a city where legendary history & a palpable energy collide in an unparalleled open-air museum.
- After a day in the Eternal City retreat to a chic hotel where the lounge is bathed in light from the eye-catching skylight.
- Each room at this hotel is tailored to make them inviting and elegant at the same time.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Rome, Castro Pretorio —
Rome has everything you'd want from a modern city break holiday but critically, it's the city's history that acts as the principal magnet. From the remains of its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork - a living masterpiece.
- Trevi Fountain: 20min / 1.5km by foot or 8min / 2km by car
- Colosseum: 25min / 2km by foot or 10min / 2.2m by car
- The Pantheon: 30min / 2km by foot or 20min / 4km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome gift
The calm and comfortable guestrooms feature inviting beds, soft lighting and modern amenities that combine to create an elegant and classical place for you to retreat to.
- Single Classic Room (12m² / max. 1 person): This cosy room is perfect for the single traveller, it has everything you need to feel at home: TV, free WiFi and fully stocked minibar.
- Classic Room (14m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have all the amenities of a single classic room with an inviting double bed to make you feel even more at home.
- Deluxe Room (18m² / max. 2 persons): These elegant rooms are enhanced by beautiful features such as diffused lighting and a stunning silver leaf mirror that covers the entire wall, infusing the room with even more light.
- Executive Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These bright rooms are complimented my delicate curtains and wooden parquet floors, lending a regal air to the room.
- Superior Triple Room (25m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): After a long day there's nothing better than relaxing in your spacious room.
- Junior Suite (26m² / max. 2 persons): With large windows, statement light fixtures and a separate lounge area, these rooms are both stylish and spacious.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A 10% discount at the hotel's restaurant
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.