We Love —
- Explore a city where legendary history & a palpable energy collide in an unparalleled open-air museum.
- This elegant hotel features an eye-catching minimalist deign brought to you by Danilo Maglio.
- With some of Rome's most iconic attractions within easy walking distance you can easily discover over a millennia of fascinating history.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Rome, Historical Centre —
Rome has everything you'd want from a modern city break holiday but critically, it's the city's history that acts as the principal magnet. From the remains of its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork - a living masterpiece.
- Piazza Navona: 1min / 90m by foot
- The Pantheon: 4min / 300m by foot
- Trevi Fountain: 12min / 1km by foot
- Roman Forum & the Colosseum: 20min / 1.2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Complimentary late check-out until 2pm; A welcome drink
At Navona Suites, guestrooms are chic and minimal, with designer furniture and crisp white linen creating a modern urban retreat for guests.
- Basic Room (12m² / max. 1 person): These inviting rooms are ideal for anyone seeking a cosy stay just minutes from many of the Eternal City's most iconic attractions
- Superior Room (12m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms overlook the hotel's peaceful courtyard, making this room a chic and restful spot to retreat to after a day of sightseeing.
- Deluxe Room (16m² / max. 2 persons): Enjoy an unforgettable stay in the eternal city in one of our Deluxe rooms and enjoy its view on Piazza Navona or a larger Deluxe room with the view on Corso del Rinascimento.
- Suite (28m² / max. 2 persons): Sink into your double Jacuzzi or relax in your private sauna...this hotel is truly a relaxing rest bite in the heart of Rome
- Suite with a view (28m² / max. 2 persons): With all the perks of a suite with the added luxury of a captivating view from your private balcony, staying in this suite is truly a treat!