We Love —
- Stay in a hotel with a contemporary style and historical charm, worthy of a luxury establishment
- Taste Italian flavours at the Cotto Restaurant Lounge Bar
- Enjoy an ideal central location, in the heart of the city
- Rent a Vespa and cruise around the picturesque streets of Rome
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a welcome drink (per person and per stay).
The Dolce Vita is the Italian art of living, which you can discover in the rooms and suites of the hotel. Each room boasts its own unique decor and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Small Double Room (12 m² / max 2 persons): Treat yourself to your own cosy little haven in this relaxing room.
- Standard Double Room (14 m² / max 2 persons): Soak up the soothing atmosphere in this room after a long day's sightseeing.
- Comfort Double Room (15 m² / max 2 persons): Available with or without a bathtub, this room boasts sleek lines and warm hues for a truly comfortable stay.
- Triple Room (24 m² / max 3 persons): This spacious room can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults.
- Junior Suite with Steambath (24 m² / max 2 persons): Settle in to this bright and contemporary room, featuring a chromatherapy shower and its very own hammam, so you can enjoy relaxing moments in total privacy.
- Suite with Steambath (28 m² / max 2 persons): Treat yourself to plenty of space in this elegant room, featuring wooden parquet flooring, white brick walls and light hues! Unwind in your private hammam at the end of the day for a moment of pure relaxation.
- Executive Family Room (25 m² / max 4 persons- 3 adults max): This room features a spacious lounge area, which can be turned into a second bedroom. It offers all the comfort you need for a magical family holiday.
- Wellness Suite with Spa (35m² / max 2 persons): Treat yourself to this bright suite with a contemporary decor and awaken your senses in your private jacuzzi. You will leave feeling truly relaxed.
- Deluxe Wellness Suite with Spa (40 m² / max 2 persons): This spacious suite boasts a jacuzzi, a Turkish bath and a chromatherapy shower. Make the most of Rome's pleasant climate from your fully equipped balcony.
- Royal Wellness Suite with Spa (40 m² / max 2 persons): This suite offers ultimate comfort. You will enjoy your very own private wellness area in your bedroom, along with a bright lounge with armchairs. From your balcony, you can take in the stunning views of the Opera of Rome.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.