We Love —
- This hotel's verdant and tranquil location offers a quiet alternative while being within walking distance from many of the city’s premiere attractions.
- Explore a city where legendary history & a palpable energy collide in an unparalleled open-air museum.
- Tuck into delicious Mediterranean flavours which have been expertly combined into a gourmet meal by Resident Chef Claudio Mengoni & Two Michelin Star Executive Chef Andrea Migliaccio.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Rome, Villa Borghese —
- Villa Borghese: 5min / 350m by foot
- Spanish Steps: 15min / 4.5km by car or 30min / 2.2km by foot through Villa Borghese
- Trevi Fountain: 20min / 4.5km by car or 35min / 2.7km by foot through Villa Borghese
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each of these rooms are elegantly decored and bathed in light while the bathrooms feature excellent quality Italian marble.
- Premium Double (26m² / max. 2 persons): Make yourself at home in a room that overlooks the Villa Borghese gardens or the prestigious 19th century Villas.
- Prestige Double Villa Borghese or pool view (30m² / max. 2 persons): These bright & rooms overlook either the peaceful Villa Borghese gardens or the hotel pool.
- Deluxe Room (35m² / max. 3 persons): With high ceilings, a large window & a wall made completely of mirrors, this prettily designed rooms is spacious & full of light.
- Junior Suite (45m² / max. 3 persons + 1 baby): With a large bedroom, separate living room, and one bath, Junior Suites look out on the Borghese gardens, the hotel's private park and pool, or the prestigious 19th century villas of the surrounding area.
- Classic Suite (55m² / max. 2 persons): Located on the hotel's higher floors, these suites are composed of a large bedroom, separate living room, and one bath. They all offer one of three special views: the Borghese gardens, our private park and outdoor pool, or the prestigious 19th century villas of the surrounding area.
- Executive Suite (65m² / max. 2 persons): For the ultimate comfort choose the even more spacious Executive Suite where each from is more elegant than the next.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A 10% discount on food at the hotel & a welcome drink
Savour a culinary experience surrounded by chic decor in Assaje Restaurant which have 1 star Michelin. Tuck into delicious Mediterranean flavours which have been expertly combined into a gourmet meal by Resident Chef Claudio Mengoni & Two Michelin Star Executive Chef Andrea Migliaccio.
Experience a refined meal in this inviting restaurant.
Il Bar del Giardino
During the warmer months, you can enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner or a delicious cocktail under a delicate canopy of trees.
The American Bar
This newly renovated bar offers the very best cocktails in a sleeky designed bar. Enjoy a Cappuccino or one of the Signature Aldrovandi cocktails while lounging in a beautiful leather armchair with relaxing tasteful music to accompany you.