We Love —
- Escape to the magnificent city of Naples for a stunning hilltop stay at the Grand Hotel Parker's 5*.
- Boasting delightful dining opportunities, plush guestrooms and spectacular vistas, this hotel is destined to impress.
- During their stay, our members may choose between a Classic Room and a Deluxe Sea View Room, both of which include a tasty daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Try and visit some of the cathedrals, or enjoy shopping in the upscale boutiques around the city. As is the case with any city in Italy, a trip to Naples wouldn't be complete without some time at an outdoor café, sipping a frothy cappuccino or a strong espresso and watching the city go on with its daily hustle and bustle. Naples may seem like an ancient city on the outside, but this surprising city also has a modern side to it. Chiaia, Naples' more upmarket neighbourhood, is full of stylish shops and innovative restaurants. There is plenty to do in the area, and a quick boat ride to Capri will make you feel as if you are worlds away from the lively streets of Naples. Remember that you are also very close to Mount Vesuvius and the fascinating town of Pompeii, both of which are a must for anybody visiting the area.
Grand Hotel Parker's 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Classic Room and a Deluxe Sea View Room.
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary Sfogliatelle upon arrival
Gourmet delights await you here, where the Chef practices his talent on the foodies. Delicate perfumes and Mediterranean flavours blend harmoniously with the scents of the sea offering traditional Neapolitan dishes and international cuisine.
La Terrazza Delle Muse
Part of George's Restaurant, this panoramic Bar is on the top floor boasting incredible views of the Bay of Naples. A perfect location to watch the sunset while indulging in many delicious cocktails, La Terrazza Delle Muse offers unforgettable evenings.
Relax in the elegant atmosphere and treat your palate to an abundance of flavours and aromas served within the classical Italian cuisine at Bistrot Specchi.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the hotel's fitness area
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Amalfi Coast Experience
Drive along the world known Amalfi Coast and discover the beauties of the Gulf of Salerno on this 8-hour mini-bus tour. Visit the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello together with our professional guide learning about their history from a local perspective.
• Free time to enjoy the villages of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello on your own
• Live Commentary in English, Spanish
• Time: 09:00 am
• Duration: 8 hours
• Meeting points: 08:30 am Starhotel Terminus, Piazza Garibaldi 91, Naples
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast. During the day you will have free time to spend at a leisurely pace in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Walk along the narrow streets of Positano, sip an espresso in a cozy cafè on the beach or visit one the nice art galleries. Don't miss the Cathedral of Amalfi and get to taste a delicious "Santa Rosa". During the last stop in Ravello, it's warmly suggested to visit the célèbre Villa Rufolo.
• The tour includes a visit in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello with an expert and knowledgeable tour guide.
• Transport along the coast by luxury minibus
• Pick up at a centrally located meeting point
• Entrance Fees
• Boat tour of the Amalfi Coast 12,00 € per person to be paid on spot
• According to the day, tour can be multilingual
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The duration may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
• Wear comfortable shoes
• Since departure times and drop-off locations may vary, it is recommended to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider just before departing date.
Pompeii Experience from Naples
Enjoy a scenic ride from Naples to the ancient ruins of Pompeii half-day tour of this fascinating archaeological site. Explore the main features of the ancient city, and learn about the arena, the baths, the bakeries just name a few.
• Guided tour of Pompeii
• Live Commentary in English and Spanish
• Time: 08:00
• Duration: 4 hours
• Meeting points: 08:15 am Starhotel Terminus entrance, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Naples NA
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the famous archaeological site of Pompeii with an expert official guide. Thanks to the priority entrance you will skip the stress of a long queue and get inside the ruins without trouble! Walk along the ancient “cardini” and “decumani” and explore the remaining of the prosperous Romans. Pompeii, lay buried by volcanic ash from the first-century eruption of Mount Vesuvius until excavations began in the 18th century. See the baths, streets, bakeries and forums that were once integral parts of daily life. Marvel at the magnificently preserved frescoes that adorn the fine Villas.
• Guided small group tour with a licensed guide to ensure a personal service
• Skip the line tickets
• Transport by comfortable minibus equipped with every comfort.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• The tour works with all weather conditions
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
• You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel.
Please Note: Departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.
Food Hopping Tour in Naples
Living under the shadow of the volcano can’t fail to leave its mark on the people - and their cuisine. The pizza known throughout the world was invented in Naples. "Espresso Sospeso" is a tradition here, and only here. And you can enjoy volcanic wines with flamboyant names such as Lacryma Christi - the tears of Our Lord. The food is as individual as the Napolitanians themselves, so it’s well worth getting to know both of them better.
Your Food Hopping event is like a multi-course meal, where you experience a new location and taste a different food or drink specialty with each course - discover the essence of Napolitanian taste and enjoy unique extras like an extraordinary photo stop! Some highlights of your Food Hopping Food Tour Napoli: After enjoying a sparkling Prosecco in the café of the Teatro di San Carlo, there is an exclusive photo stop: You find out the story behind the 184 mirrors in the boxes of one of the most breathtaking opera halls in the world.
Bobo greets you at his kiosk, built in 1836, with a unique speciality, which is not just a taste explosion: watch him lovingly prepare his famous lemonade with just a dash of soda and - hey presto – you have a bubbling, fizzing refreshment like a volcano erupting. Make sure you have your camera at the ready!
You will leave your next stop as a happy customer - it rains salt! As Neapolitan legend has it, this is a sure-fire way to banish bad luck. You’re also in luck with the freshly-fried delicacies served, such as courgette flowers and other tasty treats.
This Osteria is a hidden gem. Bruno, the waiter, has been working here for over 40 years and has many tales to tell about some of its often-famous guests. Luis Armstrong, Sophia Loren and Luciano Pavarotti have all enjoyed the typical Neapolitan pasta dish ziti here, which you will also savour with a glass of wine.
At other stops, you discover why the Neapolitan pizza is so thin, enjoy a frittata di spaghetti - the Neapolitan answer to the sandwich, take an espresso in the "coffee-temple" that Oscar Wilde and Angela Merkel already paid homage to, and much, much more…
Good to know
- Small group - 12 guests max
- The tour starts at the Opera area of Naples - the exact meeting point is specified in the booking confirmation
- Kids are welcome: accompanied by an adult, children from 0-6 years are free of charge, without food or drinks; from 07-17 years there is a reduced price, alcoholic beverages are replaced by soft drinks
- Please indicate in the booking form, and let your Food Hopping guide know if you have any food allergies or restrictions
- The locations of your Food Hopping tour are subject to change
Dinner at the Liberty Restaurant
- Caprese salad
- Linguine pasta with seafood and Lemon
- Glass of wine by Villa Matilde
- Espresso Coffee
Your Journey to the Grand Hotel Parker's 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).