We Love —
- The five star Giardino di Costanza Resort is ranked as the best hotel in this area on TripAdvisor, thanks to its authentic Sicilian charm, beautiful gardens and Clarins Spa.
- Ideally located just a short drive from the beach, this is a great spot to stay in, in order to make the most of this enchanting island.
- Our members will stay in a plush Deluxe Room with one spa access per person per stay and delicious half board dining included!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Giardino di Costanza Resort 5* —
Combining luxurious rooms, an indulgent spa, and romantic al fresco dining, this hotel is perfect for couples seeking sunshine and relaxation.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Deluxe Room (48m²).
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed. Babies may stay for free when sharing a bed with their parents.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free access to the spa per person per stay
- Free beach service (1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds) included until September 6th
- Free shuttle service to the beach included at scheduled times until September 6th
Head to the Lido di Costanza on the free shuttle service to/from the beach (seasonal). Or, venture further afield and discover the amazingly diverse range of activities around this stunning hotel. The ancient ruins of Segesta and Selinunte are not to be missed. Gaze out at the stunning scenery from the hilltop village of Erice, or marvel at the Golfo di Castellammare, with its striking convergence of sapphire sea and dramatic mountain scenery.
Please Note: Access to the spa is only allowed for guests aged 16 and above. Please contact the spa in advance to organise your free access time. The hotel's indoor swimming pool will open from 10 am until the 15th September. After this date, the opening times of the swimming pool may differ.
Your Journey to the Giardino di Costanza Resort 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.