We Love —
- Discover the stunning city of Florence and stay in your own private apartment at Domux Home Ricasoli, a historic property close to plenty of the city's top sights.
- Wake up in your plush bed before heading out to explore this medieval city including the iconic Duomo, and then return to unwind in your spacious living room in the evening.
- Our members can either choose a One Bedroom or Two Bedroom Apartment depending on their preference, which come with beautifully designed interiors and stunning facilities.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Scattered throughout the Tuscan capital are numerous grand palaces, cathedrals, gardens and parks and elegant piazzas - perfect for relaxing with an authentic espresso and watching the world go by.
- Uffizi Gallery: 1.1 km / 13 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore: 400m / 5 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio: 1 km / 13 min walk
- Pitti Palace: 1.5 km / 20 min walk
- Basilica of Santa Croce: 1.1 km / 13 min walk
- Boboli Gardens:
Domux Home Ricasoli —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a One Bedroom Apartment or a Two Bedroom Apartment.
Just for you:
- Bottle of wine in room upon arrival
One Bedroom Apartment sleeps up to
Two Bedroom Apartment sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
Just for you:
- Welcome drink
There are also plenty of options for delicious dining in the capital of Tuscany, where you can try plenty of the region's best produce. Meat fans will enjoy trying Florence's own version of a steak, the Bistecca Fiorentina, or opt for some more hearty fare with Ribollita, a vegetable and bread soup which a staple of the Tuscan food scene. Florence is also the home of plenty Michelin-starred restaurants, where you can try superb gourmet Italian food perfect for a memorable and special evening.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Cinque Terre by boat & train
Availability: Valid every day from April to November only, in English and Spanish (French only on Sundays)
Your Journey to Domux Home Ricasoli —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).