We Love —
- The Sikania Resort, a magnificent structure in Sicilian-style buildngs in shades of orange making a stark contrast against the sparkling turquoise sea.
- Set amongst the rolling Mediterranean sand dunes, the Sikania resort is just 185m from the beach, 10km for Falconara, and provides easy access to Butera, a charming and historic Southern Sicilian town.
- The ultimate relaxation and all inclusive treatment at the Sikania resort is ideal for the traveller who is seeking Italian charm and hospitality and well being of body and mind.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
In the south-east there are the beautiful forest-covered mountains; the landscape characterised by soft hills, with vineyards, olive groves, almond trees, citrus and the characteristic carob trees.
To the west the landscape becomes gentler with soft, rolling hills, and it is here one finds long sandy beaches. The weather is mild all year round and temperatures will not normally go below 15 degrees, even in the coldest months. Sicily has many lovely sandy beaches and a wealth of holiday towns and villages.
Your Hotel —
There are 218 guest rooms arranged in a village area, the bright, cozy and elegantly furnished throughout this hotel welcomes all guests.
- A la Carte Restaurant
- Buffet Restaurant
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Beach
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Parking
- 24hr Reception
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to:
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an soft all-inclusive stay.
Just for you: 1 cocktail upon arrival per person
Your all inclusive offer includes:
- From 11am to 11pm: breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet service with drinks included at the meals (water, house wine, soft drinks and draft beer).
- Soft drinks available throughout the day.
- Snacks available between 11:30 - 12:30 and 16:30 - 17:30.
An All-Inclusive Adult's board basis can be added at the next stage of booking for an extra fee. This board basis will also include Italian Liquors, American coffee and tea from 11am - 11pm.
The first of the hotel's two restaurants, the Scirocco offers a buffet service with theme nights and show cooking, the perfect way to sample the wide variety of both regional and national specialities. There is an outdoor grill/BBQ on offer on certain evenings while the restaurant itself has two outside terraces, one with a decorative pool that adds a splash of sophistication to your meal and the other with a gazebo to offer some shade.
Adjacent to the restaurant is the bar, open throughout the day and into the evening where you can order a light snack or a refreshing drink.
This superbly located restaurant sits on the beach so you can enjoy ithe best of traditional Sicilian cuisine with the gentle sounds of the sea as ambiance. With soft lighting, comfortable seating and an a la carte menu the Sottovento welcomes its guests warmly.
Your Time —
Just for you: 1 spa access per person
Between the bar and the spa is a large swimming pool, a refreshing break from the hot Mediterranean sun, surrounded by sunbeds, deckchairs and parasols this terrace serves as the friendly centre of the hotel. And beyond the main pool is a separate shallow pool for the children, conveniently close to the children's playground which will keep your children entertained. If you're looking for some light-hearted entertainment you can wile away an afternoon with a fun game of crazy golf.
Just beyond the main pool is a path that leads to a lovely beach where you can relax with a calming view of the ocean on your sunbed (2 sunbeds and 1 parasol per room, subject to availability). If you want to be more active you can take advantage of the water-sports centre on the beach and hire kite-surfers, windsurfers and kayaks and explore the waves.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Catania Airport: 1hr 40min / 115km
Looking for more options in Sicily? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now