We Love —
- Enjoy some of nature's most amazing spectacles on this Icelandic adventure to the Fosshotel Reykjavík 4*.
- Our members will stay in a Tower View Room with breakfast included, and will enjoy a fantastic Golden Circle tour, letting you see magnificent geysers, waterfalls and volcanoes!
- Tick off some of Iceland's bucket list highlights with our optional excursions too!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The old harbour is the heart and soul of Reykjavík. With a backdrop of majestic Mount Esja and the beautiful Faxafloi Bay, you’ll find world-class restaurants, cutting-edge galleries, funky cafés, and quirky shops. With it all, you’re still at the heart of a working harbour, where you can watch ships come in with their daily catches.
For stunning views of the city climb up Hallgrímskirkja Church tower or visit the pearl - an otherworldly creation with a viewing platform and a revolving restaurant on top of hot water storage tanks.
Fosshotel Reykjavik 4* —
The hotel boasts 16 floors with many rooms offering magnificent views of the city and the bay area. Unwind with Icelandic draught beer at the Beer Garden or enjoy dining at Fosshotel Reykjavík’s restaurant, Haust. Then head out to explore this intriguing city and the countries surrounding marvels!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Tower View Room.
Tower View Room
Double Room Sleeps up to
Family Room Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% discount at Haust restaurant throughout stay
- 15% discount with 'Restaurant Reykjavik': Geysir Bistro, Restaurant Reykjavik, Grillhusid (vouchers issued)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the fitness centre
Your Included Excursions —
Our members have the following excursions included in their stay.
Northern Lights Evening Tour (4 hours on Day 2)
When Northern Lights have been spotted, you will be able to go outside and see the fantastic shapes and colours in the dark sky. You will have plenty of time to take photos and truly enjoy the moment.
Golden Circle Classic Day Tour (7 hours on Day 3)
- Thingvellir National Park—walk among the geological wonders of the fissure zone and in the footsteps of the early Viking settlers where the Althingi parliament was founded.
- Gullfoss—feel the mist of glacial water as it cascades down one of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls.
- Geysir—hear the bubbling of the mud pots, smell the sulfur in the air and watch in awe as the geyser Strokkur blasts boiling water into the air.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
South Iceland, Waterfalls & Black Sand Beach Excursion
Game of Thrones Tour
Ice Bar - Moment of Frost Package
Your Journey to Fosshotel Reykjavik —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.