We Love —
- Enjoy some of nature's most amazing spectacles on this Icelandic adventure, with a stay at the Fosshotel Reykjavík 4*.
- Rest each night in a charming Tower View Double Room, wake to a delicious, complimentary breakfast each morning, and enjoy an included Golden Circle tour, promising magnificent geysers and waterfalls!
- Thanks to an additional range of optional excursions, you'll have the opportunity to tick even more extraordinary highlights off your Icelandic bucket list!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Laugavegur is the beating heart of the city, a street brimming with bars, restaurants, and boutique shops - stop by one of the cosy cafes to try Icelandic favourites such as rye bread with toppings like herring or trout, If you’re looking to soak up some culture, visit the Reykjavik Art Museum to see modern art by Icelandic artists, or the National Museum of Iceland to dive into the city’s Viking roots. Of course, Reykjavik is also the ideal starting point to discover the wild landscapes of this stunning island - join a tour of the popular Golden Circle, a 230km route taking in Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal area and the breathtaking Gullfoss waterfall.
Fosshotel Reykjavik 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Tower View Double Room.
Tower View Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% discount with 'Restaurant Reykjavik': Geysir Bistro, Restaurant Reykjavik, Grillhusid (vouchers issued)
- 15% Discount at the Haust Restaurant (not valid on Christmas Day or New Year's Eve)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the fitness centre
Your Included Excursions —
Our members have the following excursions included in their stay.
Northern Lights Mystery Tour (On Day 2)
Golden Circle Classic Day Tour (On Day 3)
- Thingvellir National Park—walk among the geological wonders of the fissure zone and in the footsteps of the early Viking settlers where the Althingi parliament was founded.
- Gullfoss—feel the mist of glacial water as it cascades down one of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls.
- Geysir—hear the bubbling of the mud pots, smell the sulfur in the air and watch in awe as the geyser Strokkur blasts boiling water into the air.
Discount for Dinner or Lunch at one of the Center Hotels restaurants
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Please Note: When adding these optional excursions, guests may only add on ONE per day from day 3 onwards.
South Iceland, Waterfalls & Black Sand Beach Excursion
Game of Thrones Tour
Ice Bar - Moment of Frost Package
Your Journey to the Fosshotel Reykjavik 4* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included throughout this offer.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.