We Love —
- Pamper yourself with long moments in the hotel spa for instants of pure relaxation
- Revel in Icelandic specialties served right on the waterfront
- Delight in rooms that are equally comfortable, understated and elegant
- Blend relaxation with culture through exceptional natural marvels, treasures of yesteryear, and architecture
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
4* establishment is decorated in a contemporary Nordic style with sophisticated lines that offer unobstructed views of the ocean. Its first-rate facilities, cozy interior, and modern signature will completely win you over. You can be sure of it, your stay at the CenterHotel Arnarhvoll will not leave you indifferent. And to welcome you in the best way possible, you will benefit from an early 12pm check-in at the CenterHotel Arnarhvoll in stead of the habitual 2pm (according to availability).
The rooms at the Centerhotel Arnarhvoll boast a contemporary urban-Nordic style. So that your stay at the Centerhotel Arnarhvoli is as agreeable as possible, you will benefit from a room upgrade to the next comfort level (according to availability).
- Standard Double Room (15 m² / max 2 persons): Dressed in contemporary grey tones, this beautiful room is perfect for relaxing after a long day of new discoveries.
- Standard Double/Twin Room (19 m² / max 2 persons): More spacious, this room welcomes you in total comfort and with all the amenities necessary to make you feel right at home.
- Deluxe Single Room (15 m² / max 1 person): Ideal for people traveling alone yet looking for adventure, this modern room will be your cozy refuge during your stay.
- Deluxe Double/ Twin Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): Stretch out on your Queen or King-sized bed and take the time to relax and unwind in this room decorated in soothing urban tones before heading out to discover Iceland!
- Double/Twin Room with Sea View (20 m² / max 2 persons): In a true modern decor, travel back in time as you enjoy the unobstructed view of the ocean directly from your bed!
- Deluxe Double Room with Sea View (24 m² / max 3 persons): Enjoy the comfortable space provided in this room that offer you unforgettable panoramas of Faxaflói Bay and the ocean.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.