We Love —
- Escape to Crete for sun, sea and sand at the beautiful Kosta Mare Palace & Resort 4*.
- Boasting two outdoor swimming pools, tasty local cuisine and a fully equipped spa, this retreat is ideal for couples and families alike.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice of two charming rooms, alongside indulgent All Inclusive dining which is bound to delight!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Crete is the birthplace of the Minoan people, said to be the first advanced society on European soil, who ruled over 4000 years ago. Here, you can find remains of this remarkable civilisation in various archaeological sites dotted over the island, including the famous Palace of Knossos. Home to soft, sandy beaches in the north, a cliff-studded coast in the south, rugged mountains and Europe's largest gorge; Crete is the perfect destination for outdoor adventurers and beach-seekers.
Kosta Mare Palace & Resort 4* —
The world-famous Palace of Knossos (centre of the Minoan culture) is only 25 km away and the excavations at Malia can be found 15 km east of the hotel. Golf enthusiasts need only drive 3 km to find the Golf Club of Chersonissos. The same road there also leads to the Lassithi Plateau, where, according to Greek mythology, Zeus, the father of the Gods, was born.
Please Note: Bathing shoes are recommended for use in the sea due to the rough ground.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Garden View Room (24-28m²) or a Double Side Sea View Room (24-28m²).
Double Garden View Room
Sleeps up to
Double Side Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
All Inclusive Package:
- All Inclusive Operation hours: 07:30-24:00
- Early continental breakfast (07:00-07:30) at Neoria main restaurant
- Breakfast (07:30-10:30) is American buffet at Neoria main restaurant (fresh orange juice & grapefruit juice included)
- Late continental breakfast (10:30-11:00) at Neoria main restaurant
- Drinks at the designated bars (10:30-24:00) include soft drinks, coffee, tea, local draught beer, table wine, local spirits (tsikoudia, ouzo, brandy), Martini, vodka, gin, tequila, rum, whisky, various liquors, a variety of long drinks & cocktails. All orders after 24:00 are with extra charge
- A variety of snacks are served at Thalassa pool bar (11:00-18:30)
- Lunch (12:30-14:30) is buffet at Neoria main restaurant or (12:00-15:45) pizza & pasta at Sapori di Kosta restaurant
- Afternoon coffee, tea & ice cream are served at Thalassa pool bar (16:00-17:00)
- Dinner (18:30-21:00) is buffet at Neoria main restaurant or (18:15-21:45) a set menu at either Sapori di Kosta restaurant or at Wok In restaurant upon reservation (unlimited times)
- One (1) complimentary dinner once per stay at the a la carte venue of Neoria restaurant (19:00-20:00)
- Lunch & dinner include ice cream
- Midnight snacks at Thalassa pool bar (22:00-23:30)
- 2 culinary theme evenings per week (18:30-21:30)
- Lunch basket on request 1 day in advance until 20:00
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
You can enjoy all types of massage, as well as a large variety of facial treatments for men and women. The professionalism, expertise and warm hospitality of the staff, welcomes all visitors on a voyage towards relaxation and harmony. The exceptional quality of the treatments, the natural materials used and the aesthetic of the facilities create a wonderful mosaic of pleasure.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Excursion to Discover Crete
Land Rover Safari - Minoan Route
Land Rover Safari - Nida, the heart of Crete
Land Rover Safari - Tripiti
Your Journey to the Kosta Mare Palace & Resort 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).