We Love —
- Discover the magical city of Paris at the Villa Montparnasse, a stylish and modern hotel housed in a grand colonial townhouse.
- Step out and explore your quaint surroundings in Montparnasse, the historic artists' district in Paris, where you can wander the Luxembourg Gardens or enjoy a coffee at a traditional Parisian cafe.
- Our members can choose between two modern rooms equipped with plenty of useful amenities, as well as enjoying a hearty breakfast each morning!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Pavillon Nation is a stylish design hotel located in the Parisian district of Nation. Nestled away from the bustling tourist sites, Nation is a great place to uncover the capital's local hotspots with its array of cafes, shops, and bars. If this is your first trip to Paris be sure to visit he Arc de Triumph, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacre-Coeur, Palace of Versailles, and the designer shops of Champs Elysees. Those who appreciate fine art should also head to the beautiful Musee d' Orsay where you will find work by Van Gogh, Picasso, and Cezanne. And, when it comes to good food, this city excels with everything from tasty cheeses at the local farmer's markets to Michelin starred cuisine at high end restaurants.
Paris Christmas Markets 2019
- The Louvre: 4.5 km / 20 min drive
- Eiffel Tower: 4.9 km / 20 min drive
- Sacre-Coeur Cathedral: 9.1 km / 40 min drive
- Pompidou Centre: 4.7 km / 21 min drive
- Notre Dame Cathedral: 3.9 km / 15 min drive
Villa Montparnasse —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Room (14m²) or a Superior Room (16m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary upgrade to Superior Room between 10th December-26th December
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One ticket per person for river cruise (departs at the foot of the Eiffel Tower)
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Versailles All-in-One Pass
Availability: Everyday except Monday, audio guide in English
Your Journey to Villa Montparnasse —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).