We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- This part of Paris is a fashionista's paradise & you're perfectly placed to explore the delights of this eternally popular city.
- The design team behind this distinctive hotel have been forging an impressive reputation as the creators of elegant & beautiful interior spaces.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Garnier Opera —
This hotel enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of Paris, theatre and entertainment district. Here you can marvel at the gilded auditorium of the nearby Opera Garnier, rifle through rack upon rack of of chic clothes under Galeries Lafayette's magnificent 100-year-old stain-glass dome & flit from one fashionable shop to another on Rue de la Paix...This is arrondissement is a fashionistas dream & you're perfectly placed to explore the delights of this eternally popular city.
Highlights of the right bank, such as Champs Elysees and the Louvre are easily accessible by foot. On the left bank of the Seine is the Orsay Museum and Notre Dame which are all approximately 20mins by public transport.
- Galleries Lafayette: 5min / 400m by foot
- Garnier Opera: 7min / 500m by foot
- Champs Elysees: 20min / 1.5km by foot
- Le Louvre: 15min / 1km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each room has an exciting design which features the hotel's distinctive style combined with oak flooring, thick mattresses topped with a plethora of fluffy pillow and high-quality sheets.
- Superior Double / Twin Room (13-15m² / max. 2 persons): The elegant and sleek design of these rooms does not prevent them from being extremely comfortable.
- Deluxe Double / Twin Room (18-20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms embody perfectly the style and atmosphere of the establishment.
- Connecting Double Room (34m² / max. 4 persons): The superb Chess Hotel Deluxe rooms offer both beautiful furnishings and upscale amenities.
Just for you: Welcome Choux Popelini & a complimentary drink
Stay at this hotel will give you access to an exclusive sports club, L'Usine, with only 4 branches across France, Switzerland & Belgium. During your stay you can take part in a class or simply enjoy the facilities (sauna, steam room, etc).
During your stay, you will also enjoy access to the Spa Aquamoon Vendôme. An ideal occasion to enjoy a moment of well-being and relaxation just a few minutes from the hotel in the prestigious Place Vendôme.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.