We Love —
- Les Jardins du Marais 4* is a beautiful hotel that offers an exceptional haven of peace and wellness-focused tranquillity right in the heart of Paris.
- Nestled amongst a maze of medieval streets, chic boutiques, charming restaurants, art galleries, and fascinating museums, with a stay here, you'll be excellently placed to discover the jewels of the city of love!
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice between an Upgraded Executive Room and a Junior Suite, both of which include a delicious daily breakfast.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Paris has something to offer everyone, from the Louvre and other world-class museums, to exceptional shopping and of course fabulous food. Stroll the fashionable streets of the city, where the ultra-modern boutiques and eateries are complemented by historic buildings and vibrant history. Les Jardins du Marais 4* provides an ideal location to explore both the old and new Paris.
- Le Marais: 0.9 km
- Louvre Museum: 3.6 km
- Champs-Élysées: 6 km
- Sacré-Cœur: 6 km
- Musée d'Orsay: 4 km
- Montmartre: 4 km
- Luxembourg Gardens: 3.2 km
- Tuileries Garden: 3.5 km
- Moulin Rouge: 4 km
- Sainte-Chapelle: 2.2 km
- Grand Palais: 4.7 km
- Palais Garnier: 3.4 km
- Pont Neuf: 2.5 km
Les Jardins du Marais 4* —
This majestic hotel offers rooms and suites set around a 1500 m² courtyard. Renovated in recent years, Les Jardins du Marais 4* provides an exceptional sanctuary in the heart of Paris. The hotel is an ideal place to unwind and discover the treasures which lay in Paris’ streets. Les Jardins du Marais 4* epitomises luxury and elegance, yet provides a sense of peace and calm in a bustling destination.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between an Upgraded Executive Room and a Junior Suite.
Upgraded Executive Room
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary access to the hotel's spa
Please Note: Le Spa du Marais is open daily from 10 am – 7 pm. Access to the Spa is by reservation only.
Your Included Excursions —
This offer can be booked with or without the inclusion of the offer detailed below.
Open Tour Bus Excursion
- In summer: from April 1 to October 31, tours depart every 10 minutes
- In winter: from November 1 to March 31, tours start every 20-30 minutes
- You can use your voucher at one of the bus stops indicated in the description
- Hop-on hop-off tours in an open-air double-decker bus with recorded commentary set and personal headphones
- Your voucher is valid all day
- Simply start your trip anytime before the last departure time
- Your voucher will allow you to use The Open Tour Bus Company everywhere in Paris with more than 50 stops
- The Open Tour logo will be displayed at each stop (up to 50 stops) in Paris so you know where to take the next bus
- Enjoy a 360 ° view from the upper level of the open top bus
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Visit Paris on an Electric Bike (4h)
Your guide will tell you more about its history and give you anecdotes about all these places. During the visit, you will stop in an authentic French bakery to taste the best croissant in Paris. Continue your tour by discovering the banks of the Seine and its hidden treasures. You will discover Les Invalides, the Grand Palais and the Champs-Elysées. You will end the visit in a charming park to enjoy one of the best views of the Eiffel Tower.
Guided Tour of the Eiffel Tower with Access to the Top (1h30)
Visit the Louvre
Your Journey to Les Jardins du Marais 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Eurostar: If you choose to take the Eurostar, you will travel from Kings Cross St. Pancras to Gare du Nord in second class. You will have the opportunity to choose your train schedules during the next stage of the booking process. Return transfers between the train station and the hotel are not included in Eurostar offers.
Your booking details will be sent to you within approximately 5 days after your reservation to confirm the schedule of your journey. You can collect your tickets at the station, at a self-service kiosk with the reference number that you will find on your confirmation.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers or Eurostar offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.