We Love —
- Set in the very centre of Paris, this 4* hotel sits in a prime location, just minutes from the Louvre Museum.
- Guests can also walk the 10 minutes to Place de la Concorde and continue up Avenue Champs Elysées.
- This area is also great for shopping, with popular brands nearby so shop till you drop with designer brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Chanel & Louis Vuitton around the corner!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Louvre-Tulieries —
- The Louvre: 3min / 190m walk
- Champs Elysees: 15min / 1km walk
- Notre Dame: 12min / 2.6km drive
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way.
Just for you: A welcome gift in your room upon arrival
Art and history combine at this stunning design hotel. Guestrooms are inspired by Paris, with balconies added as extra touches of luxury to some.
- Authentique Room (16 - 19m² / max. 2 persons): These design-led rooms draw on this famous city for its design: tower stone as a testament to Haussmann-era buildings, zinc as a nod to the Parisian rooftops & polished concrete to represent the nearby Louvre.
- Tradition Room (19 - 23m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have all the charm of an Authentique Room with more space for you to spread out
- Junior Suite (24 - 33m² / max. 2 persons): These spacious junior suites are relaxing spaces that invite its guest to relax after discovering the iconic capital.
- Cabaret Junior Suite (29m² / max. 2 persons): Parisian cabarets, with their spirit of playfulness...this is the ambience recreated here by Chantal Thomass in tribute this to the Moulin Rouge.
- Opera Suite (27m² / max. 2 persons): You will be charmed by the decor of the living room and bedroom of this elegant suite, and find a surprise in the bathroom: the polished concrete is pink from floor to ceiling!
Just for you: A complimentary breakfast for up to 2 people
Gourmet breakfast - Served in the elegant vaulted cellar "Les Talents de ma mère"; a delicious hot buffet awaits guests, with the opportunity to take their time and savour it to the full. This breakfast is for those who love local cooking, with a selection of cooked meats and Auvergne cheeses, special breads and eggs cooked to order.
Honesty Bar - Open 24hrs, this is the ideal place for grabbing an aperitif (with or without alcohol) and savouring the tasty treats on offer in a warm and hushed atmosphere.