We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- This part of Paris is a fashionista's paradise & you're perfectly placed to explore the delights of this eternally popular city.
- Like in a revitalising bubble, here the pace slows down. The pool and the soothing hydro-massage bench are the epitome of relaxation and serenity.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Garnier Opera —
This hotel enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of Paris, theatre and entertainment district. Here you can marvel at the gilded auditorium of the nearby Opera Garnier, rifle through rack upon rack of of chic clothes under Galeries Lafayette's magnificent 100-year-old stain-glass dome & flit from one fashionable shop to another on Rue de la Paix...This is arrondissement is a fashionistas dream & you're perfectly placed to explore the delights of this eternally popular city.
Highlights of the right bank, such as Champs Elysees and the Louvre are easily accessible by foot. On the left bank of the Seine is the Orsay Museum and Notre Dame which are all approximately 20mins by public transport.
- Le Louvre: 10min / 700m by foot
- Garnier Opera: 10min / 800m by foot
- Galleries Lafayette: 11min / 800m by foot
- Champs Elysees: 25min / 1.7km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome gift
Today, the same artistic spirit reigns supreme. This contemporary styled hotel draws on its 19th century Haussmannian features. Discrete mouldings, copper touches and textured leather, the hallmarks of French classicism are effortlessly combined with modern pieces.
The design of Hotel Square Louvois is a fusion of both contemporary and 19th century Haussmannian influences. Touches of copper, textured leather, soft velvet and oak flooring combine to create an elegant style.
- Single Room (15m² / max. 1 person): The warm comfort of a large single bed with ever-so snug quilt and pillows create a welcoming cocoon.
- Classic Room (15 - 19m² / max. 2 persons): The refined spirit of the hotel pervades this cocoon with its warm light and comforting parquet flooring.
- Superior Room (18 - 21m² / max. 2 persons): Boudoir-style lighting, a bathroom with bath, geometric tapestries, refined polished parquet flooring and wool rugs: the chic and cosy design reflects all the personality of the hotel.
- Deluxe Room (28m² / max. 3 persons): Original and fun, the bathroom features a spacious multi-jet shower or spa bath is equipped with a TV mirror.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: Macaroons in your room upon arrival
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.