We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Steeped in history yet also modern and innovative, the hotel mirrors the city in which it resides.
- Thanks to its central location, Paris' most iconic attractions are at your fingerprints!
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Champs-Élysées —
This iconic, tree-lined street that stretches from the intricately carved Arc du Triopmhe in the west to the grandeur of The Louvre in the east. Chic cafes may have given way to international brands but the sheer elegance of this avenue remains.
- Champs-Élysées: 5min / 450m by foot
- Arc de Triomphe: 15min / 1.4m by foot
- The Louvre: 15min (4 stops) on line 1 from Franklin D Rossevelt metro station
- The Eiffel Tower: 25min (3 stops) on line 9 from Saint-Philippe-du-Roule metro Station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Welcome to your luxurious home away from home.
Just for you: Complimentary late check-out until 1pm
Each room is a little cocoon: a meticulously finished living space that brings together quality materials and excellent design.
- Classic Room (15m² / max. 2 persons): Overlooking the hotel's tree-lined patio, these rooms deliver traditional Parisian chicness combined with a tranquillity that brings its own charm
- Superior Room (18m² / max. 2 persons): The distinguished and refined lines of the furnishings give a particular allure to these large rooms while the large windows bathe the room in light.
- Deluxe Room (20m² / max. 3 persons): These rooms are chic and spacious with there high Haussmannian Belle Epoque ceilings & large glass doors that open onto a private balcony (2nd & 4th floor)
- Family Room (34m² / max. 4 persons): For an unforgettable stay with friends and family, you can choose adjoining rooms that are both private and practical : two rooms are transformed into a refined pied-à-terre. Spacious luxury – just for you and yours.
Just for you: Macaroons in your room upon arrival
And because Paris would not be Paris without its famous bakeries: in the morning you'll find your buffet table loaded with an assortment of quality pastries: croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers...not to mention the soft and crunchy baguette which has become such a staple of Paris that it is even named after it!
The Honesty Bar is at your disposal from 12 noon until 2 :00 am. Help yourself as you wish and please note down what you have consumed, to be settled at the end of your stay. You will find Champagne, various types of wine ; aperitifs and liquor ; sodas, juices and bottled water, as well as a variety of savoury or sweet snacks.