We Love —
- Experience the romantic and cultural city of Paris whilst staying at the contemporary Hotel Le Dauphin located near the cosmopolitan district of La Défense.
- Escape to the 'City of Love' and stay just a metro ride away from attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
- Our members will indulge in a Deluxe room (with/without garden views) or a Premium room with a complimentary breakfast and romantic river cruise down the cities famous Seine River.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Ascend to the magnificent heights of the iconic Eiffel Tower and watch the city lights twinkle below, or sip on some fine Burgundy wine in any one of the Montmartre bars frequented by Van Gogh, Derain and Picasso in days gone by. Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries, including Centre Pompidou, Musée d'Orsay and Musée du Louvre, and the fascinating historical monuments Sacré-Cœur Basilica, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Arc de Triomphe, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Les Quatre Temps Shopping Centre: 1.4km / 17min walk
- Champs-Élysées: 6.4km / 19min drive
- Eiffel Tower: 7.5km / 26min drive
- Musée d'Orsay: 9km / 35min drive
- Musée du Louvre: 9.7km / 29min drive
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: 10.5km / 40min drive
- Centre Pompidou 10.8km / 33min drive
Hotel Le Dauphin 3* —
After a long day of visiting the shopping Avenues of Montaigne and Champs-Elysées, unwind in the lobby bar or enjoy 24 hour room service with a relaxing drink and a variety of french cheeses and charcuterie to finish your day Parisian style.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar & room service
- LED TV with satellite channels and Canal+
- Air conditioning
- Luggage room
- Fax Service
- Laundry service
- Concierge Service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room or a Deluxe Room with Garden View. You may upgrade to a Premium Room at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Deluxe Room (with/without Garden View)
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Your Time —
Just for you: 2 river cruise tickets per room per stay
Your Journey to Hotel Le Dauphin —
Set off from London St Pancras or Ebbsfleet International and arrive in Paris in just 2 hours via high-speed train. Choose to travel in Standard Class, or upgrade to Standard Premier for a little luxury: dedicated coaches with spacious seats & power sockets and a light meal, served at your seat.
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Public Transport: Closest metro/bus stations to hotel are: Esplanade de La Défense