We Love —
- This modern gem offers an elegant interior garden in the heart of Paris so you can return to your hotel and close the door on this hectic capital.
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Known for its breathtaking architecture, this affluent area is home to the exquisitely authentic Haussmannien architecture that Paris is known for - just minutes from The Champs-Elysees!
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
This iconic, tree-lined street that stretches from the intricately carved Arc du Triopmhe in the west to the grandeur of The Louvre in the east. Chic cafes may have given way to international brands but the sheer elegance of this avenue remains.
Thanks to its central location, Paris' most iconic attractions are at your fingertips!
- Monceau Park: 12min / 950m by foot
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 15min / 2km by car
- Opera District: 16min (7 stops) on line 3 from Pereire metro station
All times & Distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
- 97 Rooms
- Breakfast Room
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Executive Room
Sleeps up to:
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Tuck into an American style buffet in the hotel's restaurant that looks out onto the hotel's lush garden, in the warmer months you can also take your breakfast outside for the ultimate start to our day!
After a day of exploration you can return to your hotel and treat yourself to refreshing drink...settle into one of the deep, comfortable armchairs that can be found in front of the hotel's cheery fire and plan the next days adventures.
Your Journey —
Set off from London St Pancras International and arrive in Paris Gare Du Nord in just over 2 hours via high-speed train. Choose to travel in Standard Class, or upgrade to Standard Premier for a little luxury: dedicated coaches with spacious seats & power sockets and a light meal, served at your seat.
Your Hotel is approximately 30min / 4.5km from Gare du Nord by car.
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 2min / 150m from Pereire metro station which is on line 3 with direct access to Paris' Opera district
The approximate transfer times / distances between the local airports & the hotel are as follows:
- Orly Airport: 45min / 25km by car
- Charles de Gaulle Airport: 45min / 29km by car.
Looking for more options in Paris? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now