We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Relax in the hotel's secluded garden amidst a variety of exotic plants with a delicious glass of local wine...pure heaven.
- Your hotel is perfectly placed in the trendy streets of Montmartre where Paris' hedonistic extravaganza, Moulin Rouge is within easy walking distance & so are the commanding views from the Sacre Coeur
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Montmartre —
- Moulin Rouge: 10min / 750m by foot
- Sacré-Cœur: 20min / 1.7km by foot
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 15min (6 stops) on line 2 from Place de Clichy metro station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
These vibrant, design-led rooms are an eye-catching part of thi chic hotel
- Single Room (13m² / max. 1 persons): Overlooking the hotel's peaceful gardens, these rooms offer their guests a peaceful haven in the heart of Paris.
- Classic Room (14m² / max. 2 persons + 1 baby): Discover trendy style overlooking the hotel's charming garden or la rue Lecluse
- Superior Room (20m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults + 1 baby): With a large bed & refreshing colour scheme this room is the perfect place to relax. All of the rooms benefit from a large bathroom with a bath/shower finished with the whitest Murano enamel.
- Privilege Room (20m² / max. 3 persons + 1 baby): With solid oak flooring & a monochrome colour scheme these rooms are distinctly Parisian while the under floor heating & marble bathrooms are a luxurious addition.
- Junior Suite (25m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults + 1 baby): These rooms are more spacious and benefit from either balcony overlooking a typically Parisian street or a large terrace in the hotel's peaceful garden, depending on which room you're in.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: Complimentary breakfast for 2 & a 25€ voucher to be used at the hotel's bar