We Love —
- Stay in an elegant hotel nestled in the heart of a lush Japanese garden
- Pamper yourself with the wellness facilities of the 400m² Spa
- Tantalise your taste buds in the hotel restaurant
- Try your luck at the famous Grand Circle Casino
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
There are 101 bright and spacious rooms, each decorated with warm neutral tones and sleek wooden furnishings.
- Standard Room (22 m² / max 2 persons): Standard Rooms are simple and comfortable. Ideal for a romantic getaway on the shores of Lake Bourget.
- Superior Room (25 m² / max 3 persons): These rooms have a view over the Japanese garden. Some have a balcony.
- Suite (35 m² / max 4 persons): Suites have a living area and a separate bedroom.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The hotel bar, Le Quint & Sens, has a comfortable interior with plush designer armchairs. It offers not just a perfect place to socialise, but also a great atmosphere to savour a creative cocktail.
Enjoy a 10% discount on a dinner (excluding drinks - once per stay).
Please note the treatment area will be closed on December 25th. Treatment will be possible on December 24th afternoon and 26th morning for guests staying on 24th and 25th. The Aqua-wellness area will be open on December 25th from 7am to 10 pm.
If you book a Superior Room or Suite you will receive free access to the spa, otherwise access is €18 per day per person
Please note that the treatment area will be closed on December 25th.
Treatments will be available in the afternoon on December 24th and in the morning on December 26th for guests staying on 24th and 25th. The Aqua-wellness area will be open on December 25th from 7am to 10 pm.
Please note that the spa will be closed on the 13th, 14th and 15th of March for annual maintenance.