We Love —
- The luxurious Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana 5* is a stunning, adults-only resort that combines tranquillity, romance, gourmet dining and more.
- This serene hotel is perfectly nestled on a palm-studded, white sand beach allowing guests to immerse themselves in paradise, surrounded by crystal-clear waters.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice of two upgraded Romantic Junior Suites and two Ocean Front Junior Suite, each of which include incredible All Inclusive dining!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana 5* —
Guests can do as much or as little as they like - get active with yoga lessons, guided cultural and ecological tours around the property or horseback riding on the beach, or simply retreat to the gorgeous spa for an afternoon of pampering. Enrichment activities include wine tasting, cooking classes, and painting classes. When it comes to refuelling you'll be spoiled for choice too, with four à la carte restaurants that are all reservation free, three bars and lounges and 24-hour in-suite private dining on offer.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between an Upgraded Romantic Junior Suite Pool View or Upgraded Romantic Junior Suite Agua Swim Up, Junior Suite Ocean Front, or Junior Suite Ocean Front Deluxe.
Romantic Junior Suite Pool View
Sleeps up to
Romantic Junior Suite Agua Swim Up
Sleeps up to
Junior Suite Ocean Front
Sleeps up to
Junior Suite Ocean Front Deluxe
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
A fusion of traditional Dominican flavours, here guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7:00 to 23:00. Late night bites are served in an à la carte style, and include soup, nachos, sandwiches, pizza, hamburgers, wraps and desserts.
International light fare with casual beachfront dining. Open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
A fusion of international cuisine with European inspiration. Olena also offers an international wine cellar including rare, vintage wines. Open from 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Creole Fusion cuisine, combining savoury Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes. Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at this relaxing café. Open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m
Swim-up wet bar, open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Indigo Bar and Canoa Lobby Bar
Refreshing drinks can be enjoyed at these two bars.
Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience
As part of your Endless Privileges®, guests at the Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana 5* have the chance to Sip, Savour & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savouring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
Hotel's Endless Privileges
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped suites
- Twice daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- 24-hour concierge services
- Maid service three times daily
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Dominican beach bag in room
- Aromatherapy pillows and linen scents
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience
- Complimentary 45-minute horseback ride (1 per guest per stay, reservations required)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 20-minute massage per person
- 45-minute horse ride on the beach per person
- Complimentary one-way helicopter transfer from the airport to hotel (stays of minimum 7 nights from 23 December to 31 March in Junior Ocean Front Suite or Junior Ocean Front Deluxe)
The full-service spa offers two individual treatment rooms with a private plunge pool, one couples treatment room, a Finnish and steam sauna, a large indoor pool with a Jacuzzi, and a beachfront deck for the most relaxing massages.
A range of excellent activities are on offer in this fabulous resort, such as yoga, wine tasting, horse riding, themed dinners and plenty more!
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Coco Bongo Open Bar
Coco Bongo Gold Member
Saona Island and Chavon River Adventure
Dominican Culture Tour
Your Journey to the Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared airport transfers are included for flight-inclusive bookings only.
Complimentary one-way helicopter transfer from the airport to hotel is included for stays of minimum 7 nights from 23 December to 31 March in Junior Ocean Front Suite or Junior Ocean Front Deluxe for flight-inclusive bookings only.
It may be possible to upgrade to private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.