We Love —
- Enjoy a sublime stay in Cyprus at the award-winning Azia Resort & Spa 5*, a luxury hotel that offers superb services and facilities.
- Home to verdant grounds, an expansive outdoor pool, and a heavenly spa, this retreat is bound to impress.
- During their stay, our members may choose between three unique room types, alongside either Half Board or All Inclusive Dining!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Exploring more of Cyprus is well worth the effort. Its Mediterranean cuisine, sun-drenched beaches, peaceful and fragrant mountains with historic charming villages, vineyards, olive trees, citrus groves and friendly locals all make Cyprus the ideal place for a relaxing or romantic holiday.
For those interested in something more fast-paced and active, there are all types of sports available – water sports, snorkelling, and hiking – while the evenings can be spent enjoying the cosmopolitan cafes, bars and clubs found throughout all the major cities.
Azia Resort & Spa 5* —
The Azia Resort & Spa 5* exudes sophistication, thanks to its spacious contemporary interiors. The hotel facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, numerous chic restaurants and bars, a spa and gym, a tennis court, and plenty of entertainment. Located a 5-10 minute drive away from Paphos centre, the Azia Resort & Spa 5* has a west-facing outlook, meaning guests can enjoy sublime views of beautiful, blazing sunsets.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Sea View Room, a Family Sea View Suite, and a Premium Sea View Junior Suite.
Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Family Sea View Suite
Sleeps up to
Premium Sea View Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Our members have the opportunity to upgrade to an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Katoi Restaurant: This restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and lunch - the hotel's main restaurant.
Cipro: Incredible a la carte options - Here you will find a delectable fusion of Mediterranean cuisine.
OKU Restaurant: This new restaurant offers Asiatic cuisine twinned with sublime sea views.
The Tree Deck: Dine on fresh and healthy a la carte Latino Grill for candlelit dining in a stunning setting under the trees overlooking the sea, in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Akamas Restaurant: Enjoy themed buffets on the garden terrace. Dinner only.
Flambé: Dine at the Akamas Restaurant for the Flambé menu with a tasty variety of flamed French dishes cooked live by the chef.
Local Meze: At Akamas Terrace Restaurant, indulge in a variety of Cypriot dishes which capture the true essence of this nation's cuisine.
Cava Bar: Open throughout the day and evening, offering morning pastries, drinks, light snacks, cocktails and afternoon tea. Live classical music performances most afternoons and live entertainment most evenings. Adults only after 21:00.
Your All Inclusive Option Includes:
- Unlimited visits to Cipro a la Carte and TWICE per week, the All Inclusive guests are entitled to dine for FREE in any of the hotel's Themed restaurants (reservation in advance is required, same day reservation by 12:00). Cipro, Oku, Tree deck, Akamas Terrace (Flambé & Meze Restaurant). Any extra visits will be chargeable.
- All-Inclusive guests can dine at any A la Carte Restaurant already visited or not with a €12.50 supplement per person per visit. Reservation in advance is required. Children age 2-11.99 years old half price.
- Complimentary water and juice included (replenished daily), marked on the minibar list
- Tea & Coffee making facilities in every room
- Espresso Machine in Premium & Adults-Only Rooms (complimentary capsules included on arrival)
- For guests paying for Premium & Adults-Only Rooms, items marked on the minibar list are included complimentary
- Free Wi-Fi, Tennis Court (lights payable), Fresh produce from Hotel owned Plantation (provided daily)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED WITH ALL INCLUSIVE?
- Mini Bar & Room: each item consumed is to be paid separately except the items marked with
- Room Service: all items ordered from the Room Service menu will be charged as per menu prices, and additional room service charge per order applies.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% Discount on spa treatments
- One 30-minute massage per person per stay
The fantastic spa is a real stand-out feature of the resort, having been recognised as one of the best spas in the world by many publishing outlets. The sybaritic Asphodel Spa is a hymn to nature, intriguing to the senses yet calming to the mind. The sound of falling water, the fine incense, the breeze in the garden treatment rooms, and the rich natural textures all work in harmony to ease guests into a state of bliss. A variety of treatments offering different experiences and Elemis products have been deployed in its design to awaken all the senses and soothe the body and mind.
Your Journey to the Azia Resort & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).