We Love —
- Why not take advantage of our huge savings over Christmas and New Year and spend the festive season in sunny Cuba!
- Fly non-stop to Havana with Virgin Atlantic and enjoy a relaxing all-inclusive holiday at the Melia Marina Varadero Beach
- We've included transfers and a Havana city tour!
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Also known as Playa Azul, because the waters reflect all shades of blue, the sea, with up to 40% transparency between 25 and 30m in depth, offers 32 dive sites. At its most eastern point is the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, a beautiful, fascinating area with a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Your Hotel —
Located in an ecological reserve, this incredibly spacious 5* resort by the marina and the beach, is the only one of its kind in Cuba. Occupying a total area of 40,900m², the 771 rooms and apartments are distributed over 7 floors and 2 areas of condominiums, with unsurpassed views of the Gaviota Varadero Marina and the Hicacos Peninsula.
Furnished with a contemporary design and nautical references, allegoric of the world of sailing and the sea, the Melia Marina Varadero features a wonderful "Night-time Fantasy" pool illumination, direct access to a beautiful beach with calm turquoise waters and fine white sand, 5 pools, a fitness centre, water sports, health and beauty salon, and sports facilities.
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- 24 hour customer service
- Luggage service
- Medical services
- 24 hour security
- Beauty and Spa
- Health and Beauty
- Tennis court
- Four swimming pools
- Beach access
- Laundry service
- Activities and Entertainment
- Water Sports
- Aerobics Room
- Evening entertainment and show
- Kids club
- Car rental
- Souvenir shop
- Water sports
- Land sports
- Night time shows
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room.
Offering a king/twin bed, TV, minibar, WiFi (at an extra cost) and sofa bed, the Classic Rooms provide all the necessary amenities for an unforgettable and comfortable stay.
Your Board —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
The Meliá Marina Varadero offers varied and delectable dining options in its 8 restaurants; buffet with international cuisine, Latin, Italian, French, oriental, beach grill, snack bar and VIP bar lounge. Some of them offer excellent live music, as well as off-the-menu options and children’s menus, continental breakfast, snack service and 24 hour room service free of charge on The Level floor.
Decorated in different styles, its 8 bars invite you to enjoy Cuban and international drinks, and delicious tropical drinks in elegant and welcoming surroundings.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Relax by the gorgeous pools, visit the cultural Havana and allow yourself to be captivated by its charm, wander down to the pristine white beaches and soak up the glorious sunshine; this is the ultimate beach holiday waiting to recharge and uplift you.
History of Havana Tour
- Panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
- A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
- Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
- Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana)
- Visit to the City Museum
- Free time. (20-30 mins)
- Lunch with a drink included.
- Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication)
Your Journey —
Flights: Direct flights are included to Havana with Virgin Atlantic (Winners of the World's Leading Inflight Entertainment 2014 - World Travel Awards).
London Gatwick – Havana
Depart: 11.30 Arrive: 17.40
Havana – London Gatwick:
Depart: 19.10 Arrive: 08.50 (+1)
All flight times are local. Includes 23kg hold luggage and 10kg hand luggage per passenger.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included.
Distance/time of transfer approximately 102 miles, 2 hours, 30 minutes.
Flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.