We Love —
- Be located on the banks of the Derwent River
- Stay in one of the private luxury pavilions with a breathtaking panoramic view
- Enjoy the zero edge swimming pool
- Discover the Museum of Old and New Art
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Get comfortable in one of the MONA's 9 stylish and avant-garde designed pavilions, each one named after an influential Australian artist or an architect. They all have a kitchen, private wine cellar , and a balcony equipped with a whirlpool spa.
- Sidney (50 m² / max. 2 persons): Inspired by the artist Sidney Nolan whose artwork is displayed in the museum, this suite has a double bed and a whirlpool spa.
- Brett (120 m² / 4 persons of which 3 adults): Discover the paintings of Brett Whitely who was the inspiration behind this suite, it has two double beds and a whirlpool spa.
- Arthur (50 m² / max. 2 persons): Looking over the Derwent River, this suite has artwork from Arthur Boyd on exposition, it has a double bed and a whirlpool spa.
- Charles (120 m² / max 4 persons of which 3 adults): Benefit from 2 double beds, a whirlpool spa and artwork by Charles Blackman in the magnificent pavilion.
- Esmond or Robin (50 m² / max. 2 persons): Admire the metal and glass structure, the Australian beams and the period furniture handmade in Tasmania for these suites.
-Walter (120 m² / max. 4 persons): You will enjoy this suite that possesses the same characteristics as that of Esmond or Robin, but twice as spacious and can accommodate up to 4 persons.
-Roy (175 m 2 / max. 4 persons): Treat yourself to the luxury of this immense suite with Australian video art on display and period furniture handmade in Tasmania.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
You will also have priority access to the MONA museum, so don't hesitate any longer!