We Love —
- Be ideally located in the prestigious Recoleta district, famous for its cultural life
- Enjoy the numerous excursions proposed by the hotel for exploring the marvelous treasures of Buenos Aires
- Revel in refined Indian food, a specialty of the hotel's restaurant
- Enter a "milonga" and learn the tango, that dance of seduction, in a convivial ambiance
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Buenos Aires —
Your Hotel —
True peaceful havens, the modern rooms of the CasaSur Recoleta are decorated in a neo-classic style and have balconies that overlook the street.
- Executive Room (30 m² / max 2 persons): Enjoy a privileged view of Avenue Callao from your delightful and cozy Executive Room.
- Superior Room (35 m² / max 3 persons): Comfort and serenity are the perfect words to describe this marvelous room that is dotted with a balcony from which it is highly recommended that you have your breakfast every morning, a divine experience!
- Deluxe Suite (50 m² / max 3 persons): Settle into this spacious Suite that includes an inviting living area with a sofa, dining table, comfy bedroom and a balcony.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.