We Love —
- Riad Palais Delia invites you to experience absolute tranquility - with upscale services, exceptional architecture and sophisticated design.
- Visit the wonderful city of Marrakech - a visit to Jemma el Fna Square is a must, with many enchanting souks to explore.
- Experience some complimentary, traditional spa treatments with this offer and enjoy a VIP welcome on arrival with mint tea and Moroccan pastries!
Customer reviews —
“A fabulous place. You walk down a little side street and ring the doorbell, then you're taken in to another world - magical!”
Posted on 03 July 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
From here, you are perfectly placed to explore the mysterious medina (old town) with almost 2 miles of secret passageways. Take the time to stroll through the bustling souks, palaces, mosques and hammams, or see the snake charmers practice their art in Jamaa el Fna square (1.9km).
Alternatively, why not take an excursion to the Atlas Mountains and experience the slower pace of Moroccan life? The Riad's reception staff will be happy to help you plan your stay.
Riad Palais Delia —
The Riad Palais Delia is a haven of peace and serenity, providing guests with a heated swimming pool out on the terrace, and traditional Hammam and massage rooms to help you relax and feel rejuvenated.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members may upgrade to Half Board (breakfast and evening meal in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) or Full Board Dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just For You:
- VIP welcome with mint tea and Moroccan pastries
- 2 small bottles of water in the room
- 1 typical Moroccan lunch (noon) per person per stay (excluding drinks) for stays from 4 nights
Your Time —
Just For You:
- 1 hammam per person per stay for stays from 4 nights
- 1 scrub per person per stay for stays from 5 nights
- 1 traditional Ghassoul wrap per person per stay for stays from 7 nights
- 5% discount at the Spa (on-site)
Your Journey to Riad Palais Delia —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included throughout this offer.
Distance between Marrakech Airport and Riad Palais Delia: 6.5 km / 16 minutes.