We Love —
- Experience the adrenaline-pumping excitement of the F1 Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi this November, with a choice of two ticket categories.
- Your tickets include access to the glamorous post-race concerts and entertainment parks including Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld.
- Stay at a fabulous 5* hotel where you can enjoy access to the Club Lounge, serving free buffet breakfasts, refreshments, and evening cocktails with hors d'oeuvres.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Experience —
You may choose from a Hill Ticket or a South Grandstand Ticket for two days (Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November 2017.)
The General Admission ticket at Abu Dhabi Hill lets you enjoy some of Yas Marina’s most glorious moments from an open-grass seating area: you will have views stretching from Turn 2 to turn 6, along with distant views of the circuit’s longest straight.
South Grandstand Ticket
The South Grandstand stretches alongside the braking zone at the end of the high speed straight that cuts through the pleasant surroundings of the Marina. You will be ideally placed to watch this key part of the circuit, where spectacular overtakes are likely. You will see the field weave through the Turn 11 chicane before accelerating hard out of 14. You will then have a great view as they sweep round the yachts and the Marina, before disappearing under the illuminated Yas Viceroy Hotel. This is an excellent place to see the varied performance of an F1 car, from heavy braking to hard acceleration, in a delightful setting overlooking the harbour, park and stunning Yas Viceroy Hotel.
Both tickets include:
- Food and beverage outlets (for purchase)
- Jumbo live feed TV viewing
- Access to the after-race concerts on the days of your ticket
- Access to Yas Marina entertainment areas
- Yas parks pass (Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld - 1 entrance to each during the stay)
- Race pack full of official merchandise
Grand Millennium Al Wahda 5* —
This offer is based on a Superior Room with daily breakfast.
Just for you: Complimentary access to the Club Lounge where you can enjoy free buffet breakfasts, refreshments, and evening cocktails with hors d'oeuvres.
With 844 of the most elegant rooms in Abu Dhabi, the Grand Millennium Al Wahda offers a first class experience for all its guests.
Facilities include a state-of-the-art spa and a roof top pool. There are five sophisticated dining destinations, serving a wide range of Asian, Italian and international cuisines.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing may be a sofa bed / camp bed
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private airport transfers are included for members who book flights with us. (30 mins)
No transfers are included to/from the race track. These can be booked local via taxi.