We Love —
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the mountains
- Settle into rooms with an intimate atmosphere, such as the private cottage
- Pamper yourself at the luxurious Spa
- Ride the ski slopes for a day full of thrills and stroll through the bustling streets of down town Gstaad
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The ten suites are distinguished by aesthetics and decoration: a mixture of traditional chalets coupled with the most modern facilities and a breathtaking view from the balconies. A range of apartments are also available.
- Junior Suite (46 m² / max 2 persons): The Junior Suite features a bronze plated fireplace, marble bathroom and private balcony with magnificent views.
- Deluxe Suite (50 m² / max 2 persons): Thanks to the southerly aspect of the Deluxe Suites, you can take full advantage of the glorious sunshine on the private balcony with views over the Bernese Alps.
- Signature Suite (65 m² / max 2 persons): With an attractive lounge area in which to receive your guests as well as a private balcony, the Signature Suite provides an exceptional setting for making the most of enjoyable moments.
- Prestige Suite (120 m² / max 4 persons): The magnificent Prestige Suite includes two bedrooms, each with a bathroom and dressing room. Its two private balconies allow you to relax and admire the splendid view of the famous Bernese peaks.
- Presidential Suite (160 m² / max 4 persons): The Presidential Suite of the Ultima Gstaad is the very embodiment of exceptional luxury. Actually an apartment covering an area of 160m², it boasts a large lounge and reception area allowing you to welcome your guests in an intimate and convivial setting.
- Residence 2, 3 or 4 Rooms (150 m² / 180 m² / 250 m² / max 4, 6 or 8 people): Ideal for families or small groups of friends, Ultima Gstaad residences offer the exclusivity of one Apartment with all the services of the hotel. Accommodating up to 8 people, the apartments are designed as full living spaces with kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, dressing room and cosy bedrooms.
- Residence royale (260 m² / max 6 persons): Covering an area of 260m², the royal residence combines the authenticity of an Alpine chalet with a contemporary and stylish design.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Enjoy a drink at either the chic Lobby Bar or the intimate Shisha Bar or visit the Détox Bar for a delicious fresh fruit juice after a treatment at the Spa.
As part of this offer, you can enjoy a drink at the Detox Bar (per person per stay), and also a complimentary breakfast per person (per person per stay).
And to make the most of it, receive a CHF 100 voucher to use at the Spa upon arrival (per room per stay).
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.