We Love —
- Enjoy a stay at the Le Grand Bellevue 5*, ideally located amid beautiful scenery and featuring its own Michelin-starred restaurant.
- A stylish city at 1050 metres altitude, this enchanting Swiss village boasts upscale facilities as well as stunning mountain views.
- Our members will enjoy a Chic Room with Half Board dining as well as spa and cinema access for a truly indulgent stay!
- Book your ski or snowboard hire with Skiset and save up to 50%.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 1000 m – 3000 m
Pistes: 250 km
Station: 1050 m
Information about your ski area:
The ski resort of Gstaad is part of the Gstaad Mountain Rides ski area, offering visitors access to 250km of downhill skiing, with 144 marked pistes and served by a total of 57 ski lifts. Take this adventure to Gstaad itself, or explore the pistes of the other Gstaad Mountain Rides ski resorts, including Château d'Oex, Saanen, Saanenmöser, Schönried and Zweisimmen. Allowing skiers and boarders alike to summit heights of up to 3000 m, winter sports will be available throughout the season!
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
All practical information about your ski area:
- 100 pistes: 11 black, 356 red, 50 blue and 4 green pistes
- 250 km of slopes, sledge runs, snowparks and winter walks
- Total Length of downhill: 250 km
- Total Length of cross country: 135 km
- 57 lifts
- Longest slope: 7.5 kilometres
- Glacier 3000 Snow Park
- WildSide by Playground Snowpark
- Playground Snowpark Gstaad
- Resorts include: Gstaad, Château d'Oex, Saanen, Saanenmöser, Schönried and Zweisimmen
Ski and Snowboard Equipment
In partnership with Skiset, we offer equipment suitable for all levels and all ages with discounts of up to 50%! Whether you are a skier or snowboarder, beginner or expert, child or adult, choose the best ski hire service promising modern and quality equipment for any age or level. You will undoubtedly find what you need! Book now and pick up your equipment from your chosen Skiset shop in your resort. Discover all the different packages available!
Le Grand Bellevue 5* —
Be sure to visit the Spa for a pampering massage or treatment. In the evenings, why not indulge in a delicious meal at the upscale restaurant? However you wish to treat yourself, you will be spoiled for choice at the five-star Grand Bellevue Hotel in Gstaad!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Chic Room (32m²).
Just for you:
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room for bookings of 5 and 6 nights stay
- Upgrade to a Summit Suite for stays of 7 nights or more (not available in February)
- One minibar (Excluding alcoholic drinks) refilled once per day
- One complimentary newspaper each morning
Spacious and elegant, your room is a haven of for you to rest in. Your room includes a minibar, bathroom, telephone, radio, TV and kettle. Relax here after a long day exploring your surroundings.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Meals throughout your stay can be enjoyed at the Petit Chalet restaurant, a beautiful garden space in a converted chalet serving authentic and traditional flavours. You are also able to visit the Sushi Bar for an exotic fusion.
You will enjoy your set evening meal at Leonard's Restaurant, a Michelin-starred establishment with a sophisticated ambience. After, why not treat yourself to a nightcap at the Bellevue Hotel Bar?
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Access to Le Grand Spa
- One free entrance to the hotel cinema per stay
Here guests can enjoy an intriguing style aesthetic, fusing the alpine spirit of the region with the hotel's contemporary luxurious flair. Featuring an infrared sauna, hay sauna, outdoor jacuzzi, and a thermal oasis, the spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind during your stay in Gstaad.
Your Journey to Le Grand Bellevue 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return Transfer from Gstaad train station (pre-booking requested - please call the hotel to organise pick-up and drop-off) and Return Transfer from Saanen Airport (pre-booking requested - please call the hotel to organise pick-up and drop-off) are included.
It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).