We Love —
- The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg 5* features a grand façade, spacious and elegant interiors, and rooms with a classic design, making it the perfect place for your stylish city break.
- This 5-star hotel is located on Nevsky Prospekt, a 2-minute walk from Mayakovsky Metro Station, letting you easily explore this magical city!
- Our members will stay in a Superior Room or a Executive Room along with complimentary breakfast, 24-hour access to the fitness centre and Executive Lounge access when staying in Executive Room.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Boasting over three million items and artefacts, the State Hermitage Museum is a must-see spot when in 'The City of White Nights'. From paintings to sculptures, archaeological objects and graphic works, it offers something for everyone and is an excellent first insight into the grandeur of the city and its attractions. The Hermitage encompasses multiple buildings, the most famous of which is the Winter Palace. As the former official residence of the Russian Emperors from 1732 - 1917, this monumental palace is home to opulent interiors, distinguished design and some of the most important historical events of Russia's early 20th century.
St. Petersburg Christmas Markets 2019 (End Dec-early Jan)
St Petersburg has a myriad of festive markets spread across the city, featuring handmade gifts from chocolate and tea to trinkets and home decoration. On December 24 or 25 you can attend mass at St. Catherine’s Catholic Church on Nevsky Prospekt. It is the oldest Catholic Church in Russia, dating from the 18 th century.
The Christmas Market on Pionerskaya Square is the city’s biggest market and features an outdoor skating rink, live entertainment and appearances from “Ded Moroz” (Russia’s Santa Claus)! You can buy everything from candles to ceramics and food.
The Art Market on Elagin Island is a traditional European-style Christmas market, selling artisanal holiday decorations and food. This is a great excuse to explore a wonderful area of St. Petersburg.
- State Hermitage Museum: 2.5 km / 32 min walk
- Russian Museum: 1.6 km / 20 min walk
- Peterhof: 39.7 km / 50 min drive
- Saviour on the Spilled Blood: 1.9 km / 25 min walk
- Winter Palace: 2.6 km / 33 min walk
- St. Isaac's Cathedral: 2.6 km / 35 min walk
- Marrinsky Theatre: 3.6 km / 45 min walk
Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg 5* —
During the day, dine at the at the breathtaking Imperial Restaurant, or for a relaxed snack during the day try the Cafe Vienna where you can indulge in traditional afternoon tea! At the end of the day, relax with a drink at the Lobby Bar - the perfect place to reflect on your stylish time in St. Petersburg!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Superior Room (25m²) or a Executive Room (30m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome macaroons
- Executive Lounge access (when staying in Executive Room)
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Executive Lounge Benefits
- Breakfast buffet with live cooking 7 - 11am Monday - Friday, 7 - 12 noon Saturday-Sunday
- Tea, coffee and refreshments served throughout the day until 10pm
- Lunch snacks served 12 noon - 4:30pm
- Dinner snacks served 5 - 7:30pm
- Late-hours canapés served 7:30 - 10pm
- Selection of house wine and local and international beer 12:30 - 10pm
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Welcome drink per person upon arrival
A stylish, bright and spacious restaurant overlooking on to the Nevsky Prospect, offering contemporary authentic Mediterranean cuisine and à-la-carte dinner daily. Breakfast will be served at the Imperial restaurant.
Located on the lobby level of the hotel is one of the most celebrated coffee and teahouses in St. Petersburg and offers a wide selection of blends and varieties for you to choose from.
The Lobby Bar
Situated hotel's magnificent main lobby and is an epitome of a continental coffee house, serving traditional English high tea, tempting pastries and light snacks.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the fitness centre
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Highlights of St Petersburg by bus with or without cruise
Experience the best of St. Petersburg with this easy to use, 24-hour city pass which offers unlimited access to a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus, with a choice of two scenic routes. There is also a cruise option, which allows you to enjoy a relaxing two-hour river cruise along the Neva.
Your Journey to Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Please note: Transfers booked with the hotel are unavailable from 29/12 until 02/01 (the hotel remains open, but transfers will be unavailable for these dates.)