We Love —
- Stay at the four star Scandic Gdansk, offering an ideal base for your city discovery and boasting a sauna and a restaurant with an acclaimed chef.
- Next on your European hit-list should surely be Gdansk - a beautiful, historical city filled with cobbled streets, characterful cafés and museums, alongside a modern marina and river front.
- Enjoy a laid-back stay with the added benefit of a late check-out from your Standard Plus Room!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Please note: This offer is non-refundable
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The four star Scandic Gdansk is located in the very heart of Gdansk, close to the historical old town, and offers an ideal place to stay for those looking to discover the cultural lures of this city.
- St. Mary’s Church: 1km / 13 min walk
- The Royal Way: 1.1km / 14 min walk
- Long Market: 1.2km / 16 min walk
- Gdansk History Museum: 1.2km / 16 min walk
- Neptune Fountain: 1.2km / 16 min walk
- European Solidarity Centre: 1.5km / 18 min walk
Scandic Gdansk 4* —
- Number of rooms: 143
- Check in from: 15:00
- Check out at latest: 12:00
- Outdoor parking
- Meeting rooms
- Ice machine
- Parking - additional cost
- Room service
- Business centre
- Convention centre
- Disabled parking
- Coffee shop
- Beauty salon
- Bikes for loan
- Free WiFi
- Laundry service
- Parking - garage
- Pets allowed
- Outdoor terrace
- Scandic Shop
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Plus Room
Just for you: Late check out
Standard Plus Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. You may upgrade to Half Board dining at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Headed up by top chef Piotr Ślusarz, the Senso restaurant focuses on Polish produce, innovative dishes and a touch of Kashubian influence. Enjoy seasonal dining alongside a plethora of perfectly paired wines.
Your Time —
Your Journey to Scandic Gdansk —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Gdansk airport to Scandic Gdansk: 16.6km / 17 mins