We Love —
- Discover an Indonesian beachfront paradise
- Stay at a hotel with with traditional charm and large, luxurious and relaxing spaces
- Immerse yourself in Indonesian culture through the hotel's many theme restaurants
- Spend the day at Gili Nanggu to snorkel and discover stunning coral reefs
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel's Suites, Villas and Bungalows all authentic huts nestled within a tropical environment. Made from local materials, with interiors that perfectly combine vibrant colours and Indonesian furniture.
- Kampong Lombok Bungalow (50 m² / max 3 persons): A private cocoon with traditional accents, this bamboo wooden bungalow is a true haven with modern luxuries.
- Ampenan Bungalow (100 m² / max 3 persons): This bungalow is a tribute to the melding of Chinese settlers within the indigenous population. Inspired by the art of that time, it is adorned with sparkling colours while remaining a truly relaxing space.
- Aloon Aloon Villa (120 m² / max 3 persons): This stunning space that opens onto the hotel's tropical gardens is an individual building with its own dining room and stunning copper bath tub.
- Svarga Villa (120 m² / max 3 persons): In the heart of tropical gardens in an individual building, the Svarga Villa is a truly therapeutic experience. It boasts a leafy terrace, outdoor dining area and semi-outdoor bathroom.
- Bhagwat Gita Suite (400 m² / max 3 persons): Set in a building dating back to colonial times, this thatched roof suite with antique furniture is set within a lush tropical garden. Take advantage of its ideal location on the sea front to relax by your private pool or in the bath carved into the rock.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The hotel is also offering a complimentary sunset ride for 2 (per stay) in a Bendi, a local carriage, to discover the island in style.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.