We Love —
- Stroll along the beach, mere steps from the resort, and discover hidden coves and world-class surfing along the coast, and visit Uluwatu Temple for incredible sunset views and local dance performances.
- Immerse yourself in island living, a vibrant culinary scene and Balinese wellness at this fantastic resort.
- Our members will stay in a magnificent Classic Pool View Room, and enjoy the perks of a daily complimentry breakfast, brilliant restaurant dining and indulgent spa facilities.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
When you’re not relaxing on the beach, discover this region’s past with a visit to the awe-inspiring Uluwatu Temple, perched on a cliff 70m above sea level. Dreamland Beach is the place for surfing or just to enjoy sparkling sea views. Make sure to end your day at the famed Rock Bar on the cliff edge, where you can soak up one of Bali’s renowned breathtaking sunsets.
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran 5* —
Guests can soak up the sun at the poolside in fun hammocks, unwind with a massage, indulge in Peruvian-Japanese cuisine at the roof top bar or shop at the Samasta Lifestyle Village while children let off some steam in the pirate-themed Meera Kids Club.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Classic Pool View Room.
Classic Pool View Room
Other amenities include air conditioning, a safe, coffee & tea making facilities, a balcony/lanai/terrace, a minibar, complimentary bottled water, bathrobes and slippers. This is bound to be your most comfortable and stress-free stay to date!
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- One three-course set menu dinner each for two people at Anarasa (for stays of 7, 10, 12, 14 & 16 nights)
- One cocktail each for two people at the Jejala Pool Bar (for stays of 10, 12 & 14 nights)
- One three-course set menu lunch each for two people at Anarasa (for stays of 14 & 16 nights)
Hotel guests can also enjoy Swiss-style artisanal ice creams, Mövenpick coffee and local chocolate specialties at the Mövenpick Cafe. Unwind with mouth-watering food and drinks in the Katha Lobby Lounge & Library, cool off with a refreshing beverage at the JeJaLa Pool Bar, or enjoy hearty breakfasts throughout the day at the Anarasa restaurant.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary use of beach kit per person per stay (beach mat, umbrella, bottle of mineral water, beach towel)
- One 60-minute massage each for two people (for stays of 7, 10, 12, 14 & 16 nights)
Guests can also relax during a yoga class in the retreats lush garden, and with an array of five-star wellness facilities at your disposal, you will have everything provided here to work up a sweat, or to wind down and relax.
Your Journey to Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Please note: Nyepi 2020 in Bali will begin at 06:00 on Wednesday 25th March and ends at 06:00 on Thursday 26th March. This is a day dedicated to complete silence throughout Indonesia. If you are in Bali during Nyepi make sure you do not plan any traveling or outside activities and note that facilities/services may be limited.