We Love —
- This award-winning health and spa retreat offers 50 private pool villas, organic, nutritionally balanced food and daily rooftop yoga classes.
- Nestled in lush tropical gardens, it is just 5km to Jimbaran beach, famed for its excellent seafood restaurants and surfing.
- Our members can enjoy a huge range of exclusive extras such as an authentic Indonesian lunch and a 60 minute massage.
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Jimbaran, on the south west coast of Bali, is an exclusive area known for its excellent seafood restaurants and fish market, as well as some of the island's most beautiful beaches.
The beaches in Bali are famous for surfing, diving and snorkelling, so watersports lovers will be in their element. The dining and bar scene in nearby Seminyak are also well known for being outstanding, with chic sunset view bars and world class gourmet restaurants lining the shores of the most popular tourists spots.
Jimbaran is also a great base for visiting some of Bali’s most famous water temples- Uluwatu Temple in the south and Tanah Lot Temple to the north.
Your Hotel —
A finalist of Conde Nast Johansens Award 2016 for "Best New Comer" this boutique health and spa resort is perfect for guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation.
Set in the midst of topical gardens, each villa blends harmoniously into the surroundings, making the most of the views with glass walls and open plan, airy living spaces.
Begin your day with a yoga & meditation class on the rooftop, or a dip in your private pool. Then take the free shuttle service to Jimbaran Beach, or simply relax at the spa, where personalised treatments will re-balance and calm your body and mind.
Food is a real highlight here too - delicious, nutritious dishes are prepared by dietary experts and health certified chefs, making the most of the organic vegetables, herbs and spices grown on-site.
- 50 villas
- Main Pool
- 2 Restaurants
- Yoga & Meditation
- Free use of bicycles
- Private beach facilities at Jimbaran Beach
- Scheduled shuttle to Jimbaran beach
- Free kid’s club (4 – 12 years old)
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Villa —
This offer is based on a Spearmint One Bedroom Villa.
Sleeps up to -
Enjoy a tropical fresh fruit welcome basket upon arrival, alongside a welcome drink and a cold towel. You will also be provided with 4 bottles of mineral water daily.
Villa size: 180 m2
- King Size Bed or Two single beds
- Spacious interior living area
- Spacious bedroom
- En-suite bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower
- Rollaway bed (at additional charge)
- Bath amenities by L’Occitane
- Private swimming pool with waterfall
- Veranda and garden
- Terrace and sundeck
- Kitchen and pantry
- Free internet access
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Slippers & kimono
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Free wifi
- Turn down service
- Butler service
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay, breakfast is served at Sattvic Restaurant between 7am - 10:30am
This restaurant has a welcoming and relaxing ambience , and serves delicious Asian Fusion cuisine. The modern dishes display a dazzling depth of flavour, making the most of super fresh, healthy local ingredients.
Cilantro Rooftop Bar and Lounge
This romantic restaurant serves tapas and cocktails, as well as International And Indonesian dishes, all with amazing views over the treetops.
Your Time —
Just for you: 20% discount for spa treatment.
Stay healthy on holiday with aquafit, aerobics or martian art classes. Or opt for Yoga & Meditation classes on the rooftop, where you can admire the scenic ocean view, fringed with coconut palms.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Choice of daily breakfast at Sattvic restaurant from 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Optional whenever breakfast in your own villa (need one day notice in advance) for 2 persons
- Daily four bottles of mineral water
- Turn Down Service
- Daily How – to Activities program//Programme Animations
- Private Beach facilities access at Jimbaran Beach
- Schedule shuttle to the beach, Jimbaran area and Discovery shopping mall (Kuta)
- Free WIFI internet access across the Villa
- Free use of bee fun Kid’s Club for Children between four – 12 years old
- Access to 24 hour lobby lounge offering a comprehensive library stocked with books and DVDs, computer and internet access
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose flights in Economy or Business Class
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included for members who book a flights inclusive package. Members booking accommodation only may add transfers for an additional fee at the next stage of booking.
Distance from Denpasar Airport: 30 mins
Welcome to a heritage of hospitality when you fly with Qatar Airways, voted the World's Best Airline by passengers at the 2017 Skytrax Awards. Join the expert cabin crew onboard one of the world’s youngest fleets, and discover what an award-winning airline with an ever-expanding global network has to offer.
Qatar Airways connects you to more than 140 destinations worldwide via its state-of-the-art home, Doha’s Hamad International Airport. All passengers experience Qatar's signature 5-star hospitality whether travelling Economy or Business Class.
Now flying from Birmingham!
Qatar Airways Economy passengers experience one of the widest and spacious seats onboard one of the youngest fleets. Settle into your own personal space with plenty of room to eat, sleep and stretch out. Fresh pillows, blankets, hot towels and toiletry pouches are also available to make your stay even more memorable.
Business Class passengers can catch some sleep or make productive use of your time with a large work surface. Your seat also features ample stowage options, a vast selection of in-flight entertainment on a generous 17" TV screen and a contemporary setting for 5-star cuisine.
Qsuites – London Departures Only
Qatar Airways are pioneering a new Business Class experience: their first-ever cabin to offer aft and forward-facing seats, takes cabin innovation to an entirely new level, thanks to its quad configuration. Whether travelling with family, friends, or business colleagues, movable panels will allow you to transform your space into a social area, allowing you to work, dine or socialise at 40,000 feet.
Seat types and features can vary depending on the aircraft operating on each route.
Looking for more options in Indonesia? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now