We Love —
- Immerse yourself in the lush landscapes of Bali at the secluded Jungle Retreat, located 5km from Ubud - the cultural heart of the island.
- Next, unwind near the white sand beaches of Jimbaran, within easy reach of shops, restaurants, beach bars and watersports.
- Both properties have a L'Occitane Spa where you will be treated to a complimentary massage!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Our Offers —
3 nights at the Jungle Retreat Ubud
4 nights at the Kupu Kupu Jimbaran Beach Club
4 nights at Jungle Retreat Ubud
6 nights Kupu Kupu Jimbaran & Beach Club
4 nights at Jungle Retreat Ubud
8 nights Kupu Kupu Jimbaran & Beach Club
5 nights at Jungle Retreat Ubud
9 nights Kupu Kupu Jimbaran & Beach Club
Your Destination —
Nicknamed the ‘island of the Gods’, Bali is a land of rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, verdant rice paddies,soaring mountains and lush jungles. all brought to vibrant life with a deeply spiritual culture and enchanting people. One of the world's most popular island destinations and a winner of multiple travel awards, there is something about Bali that captivates.
Its central location on the island makes it easy to travel to either the misty mountains or beachside towns.
The beaches in Bali are famous for surfing, diving and snorkelling, so watersports lovers will be in their element. The dining and bar scene in nearby Seminyak are also well known for being outstanding, with chic sunset view bars and world class gourmet restaurants lining the shores of the most popular tourists spots.
Jimbaran is also a great base for visiting some of Bali’s most famous water temples- Uluwatu Temple in the south and Tanah Lot Temple to the north.
Jungle Retreat Ubud —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Suite with half board, including breakfast and lunch.
Just for you: 1x 30 minute couples spa treatment. Stays of 12 nights or more (total) receive another 1 x 60 minute couples spa treatment at Mango Tree Spa by L'Occitane.
There are 56 suites spread between three blocks, and each block has its own pool with a sundeck and restaurant. This unique layout ensures the resort never feels crowded, and there's plenty of room for sunbathing.
Tamiang Restaurant specializes in traditional Indonesian cuisine and is elevated for a bird’s eye view over the surrounding lush jungle. Alternatively, Oishi Tei serves a menu of traditional Japanese favourites including fresh sushi and classic bento boxes.
The Mango Tree Spa by L’Occitane is a tranquil sanctuary where private treatments rooms feature mood-enhancing lighting and aromatic oil burners for a holistic sensory experience.
All Deluxe Suites have a view of the dense jungle.
Both rooms sleep up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Kupu Kupu Jimbaran Hotel & Beach Club —
This offer is based on a Duplex Pool Access Suite with half board, including breakfast and lunch.
Just for you: 1x 30minute couples spa treatment.
The 33 guest suites are all spacious, and traditional in their decor. Facilities include an outdoor pool and free wifi.
Feast on freshly caught seafood at Jimbaran Beach Club, or Indonesian specialities at Topeng Restaurant or The Chocolate Cafe.
The spa by L’Occitane blends the expertise of the world renowned brand with authentic Balinese therapies. There are 14 treatment rooms, a reflexology lounge, steam room, spa café and a retail boutique.
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose between Economy or Business Class flights.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Airport Transfers: Private airport transfers are included for members who book flights with us. Accommodations only guests can add these for an additional fee.
Inter-hotel transfers: Are included for all travellers.
Airport to Jungle Retreat: 1hr 15 min / 25 miles
Jungle Retreat to Kupu Kupu Jimbaran: 1 hr 15 min / 30 miles
Kupu Kupu Jimbaran to Airport: 20 min / 5 miles
Why Choose Garuda Indonesia?
- 5 Star Airline award by Skytrax
- Wifi on board (extra charge)
- 8 live TV channels in all cabins (on B777-300)
- World Best Cabin Crew 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Generous baggage allowance (Economy 30kg, Business 40kg)
- World’s Best Economy Class 2013
- 38 staggered seats, each guest has direct aisle access
- A seat that reclines into a fully flat bed so you can arrive at your destination fully rested
- Personal storage- USB & power outlet
- 15" touchscreen LCD with innovative eX2 Panasonic inflight entertainment system
- Business Class passengers has access to No. 1 traveller lounge in London Heathrow Terminal 3
Relax and refresh:
- Hypoallergenic pillow in cotton cover, comforting furtex
- Plush duvet
- TravelPlus Award 2013 winner L'occitane amenity kit (for Unisex Business Class Asia Oceania)
Dynamic & Authentic Dining Experience:
- Business Class guests are spoilt with the dynamic and authentic cuisines of Indonesian, Japanese and Modern European.
- When opting for lighter menu, snacks are also available.
- All prepared by the Manager of Cuisine
- Qualified chefs from 5 star establishments
Looking for more options in Indonesia? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now