We Love —
- Head to Iceland for a stunning stay in the colourful capital of Reykjavik and enjoy a range of spectacular included excursions.
- Start your adventures at the Grand Hotel Reykjavik 4*, where a Superior External View Room or a Family Superior External View Room and daily breakfast await, alongside free access to the hotel's fitness centre and an exclusive spa discount.
- Enjoy a breathtaking tour of Iceland's 'Golden Circle' highlights in order to ensure this is truly the trip of a lifetime, and additionally benefit from either a Northern Lights hunt or a whale watching trip depending on the dates of your break!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Near the hotel, there are great paths for jogging, walking or biking. Take a peaceful stroll and soak up Iceland’s flora and fauna at the Botanical Gardens and the Farm Zoo which houses a variety of Icelandic pets and wild animals. For stunning views of the city, climb up Hallgrímskirkja Church tower or visit the pearl - an otherworldly creation with a viewing platform and a revolving restaurant on top of hot water storage tanks.
Grand Hotel Reykjavik 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Superior or Family External View Room.
Superior/Family External View Room
Standard Superior Room Sleeps up to
Family Superior Room Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary access to the hotel's fitness centre
- 50% Discount on access to the spa
Your Included Excursions —
Our members have the following excursions included in their stay.
- Stays up until 15th April 2020
Golden Circle Excursion
Northern Lights Excursion
- Stays from 16th April 2020
Golden Circle Excursion
Whale Watching Excursion
Golden Circle Classic Day Tour
- Thingvellir National Park—walk among the geological wonders of the fissure zone and in the footsteps of the early Viking settlers where the Althingi parliament was founded.
- Gullfoss—feel the mist of glacial water as it cascades down one of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls.
- Geysir—hear the bubbling of the mud pots, smell the sulfur in the air and watch in awe as the geyser Strokkur blasts boiling water into the air.
Northern Lights Mystery Tour (Included up until 15th April 2020)
Whale Watching (Included from 16th April 2020)
Your Journey to the Grand Hotel Reykjavik 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.