We Love —
- Our members will stay in a chic Deluxe Room with a daily breakfast and wellness treats including complimentary unlimited use of the Zafir Spa included!
- Enjoy an unforgettable stay in Budapest at the stunning Parisi Udvar Hotel Budapest 5*, a historic hotel housed in a grand, Art Nouveau shopping arcade.
- Your hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city, with easy access to the vibrant shopping and dining districts and historic sights such as Buda Castle.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
On the other side of the Danube, in historic Buda, the skyline is dominated by Buda Castle, which houses a collection of Hungarian art, and the iconic attraction of Fisherman’s Bastion. From here, you can witness unforgettable views of the Danube and the grandiose Hungarian Parliament Building. Another way to experience this elegant river is to take a cruise - hop on at the Elizabeth Bridge and head north to the lazy riverside town of Szentendre for a wonderfully relaxing afternoon.
The inner city is the perfect place to get a flavour of Budapest’s modern, cosmopolitan atmosphere. Enjoy a coffee in the opulent surroundings of the New York Café, or wander the close streets of the historic Jewish Quarter. Here, the ruin-bars are the perfect place to taste the ubiquitous Hungarian spirit pálinka - Szimpla Kert is the largest of them all, a maze of ruined rooms and eccentric art.
- Budapest Opera House: 1.2 km / 15 min walk
- St. Stephen's Basilica: 1 km / 12 min walk
- Buda Castle: 2.1 km / 27 min walk
- Fisherman's Bastion: 2.2 km / 30 min walk
- Hungarian Parliament Building: 1.8 km / 22 min walk
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath: 3.9 km / 49 min walk
- Central Market Hall: 900m / 11 min walk
Parisi Udvar Hotel Budapest 5* —
Just for you:
- All taxes included
Dine in the old arcade bistro or cafe, and unwind in your elegant room which offer hints of the same Art Nouveau styling. Your hotel also features a modern fitness centre and a spa where you can indulge in a massage or treatment at the end of a long day. For an unforgettable city break, this is the perfect place to stay!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room (36-43m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
At the end of the day, the Cafe effortlessly evolves into a bar where you can unwind with a freshly-crafted cocktail! For a more indulgent meal, try Párisi Passage Brasserie, a stunning restaurant offering freshly-made internaitonal cuisine among chic interiors.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Unlimited use of Zafir Spa
- One 20-minute foot massage per person per stay (to be booked one week in advance)
Active guests can also enjoy working out in the high-tech fitness room, featuring cardio machines and free weights for a perfect workout.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Skip-the-line ticket at the Széchenyi Thermal Baths
Valid every day, from 9am to 10pm
Free admission for children under 3 years old
Danube Lunch Cruise
Availability: Everyday, in English
Included: Lunch buffet
Budapest Essentials by Bus - 1 day
Availability: Every day, English audio guides
Starting point: near Budapest Keleti Railway Station
Your Journey to Parisi Udvar Hotel Budapest 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.