We Love —
- Escape to Budapest for a relaxing wellness break where you will be treated to access to the Royal Spa and a 15% discount on spa treatments!
- The Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* has been beautifully restored and is one of the grandest hotels in the city.
- Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO World Heritage Site Andrássy Avenue, the Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* is the ideal base for both exploration and relaxation.
- Our members can enjoy a fabulous choice of two opulent rooms with exclusive discounts.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, the House of Terror museum and many of the city’s world-famous spas, Corinthia Budapest is the perfect destination for both exploration and relaxation.
- Andrássy Avenue: 650m / 10 mins (walk)
- Hungarian State Opera: 900m / 15 mins (walk)
- St Stephen's Basilica: 1.4km / 8 mins
- Heroes’ Square and the City Park: 1.5 km / 20 mins
Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* —
An impressive landmark building with an imposing Neo-classical façade and soaring glass atrium, the Corinthia Hotel Budapest blends state-of-the-art features including a fantastic 19th-century spa, elegant eateries and destination bars, all available for the most discerning traveller.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room (34m²) or Executive Room (34m²).
Just for you:
- Access to the Executive Club (For Executive Rooms only - inclusions detailed below).
These include LCD HD TVs with 50-plus local and international channels, a choice of 40 films, complimentary Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. In addition, guests are given free access to our fabulous Royal Spa.
Sleeps up to
Each room comes complete with views of the striking atrium or Budapest’s stately boulevards, as well as all the luxuries you’d expect from a grand, five-star hotel.
These include LCD HD TVs with 50-plus local and international channels, a choice of 40 films, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a Nespresso coffee machine.
A stay in this room includes access to the Executive Lounge, which features private check-in and check-out with a welcome drink and a selection of snacks and canapes served every day.
Executive Club Access
- Check-in and check-out at the Executive Reception
- Breakfast served 6:30 - 11 am
- Midday snack and afternoon tea selection 12 noon - 4:30 pm
- Happy hours: spirits & snacks – 5 pm - 10 pm
- Tea, coffee and refreshments all day until 10 pm
- The lounge also offers fine Hungarian wines
- Sweet and salty pancakes with fillings of your choice, Wednesdays 6 - 8 pm
- Peking Duck promotion of Rickshaw restaurant every Friday between 5 - 7 pm.
- Library, international newspapers, TV room with 40 international channels, free computer usage with internet access, Business Centre facilities and concierge services.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% discount at the Brasserie & Atrium, Rickshaw and Le Bar
The Brasserie and Atrium restaurants present the ideal place for both casual and business meetings or to enjoy a speciality coffee and a sumptuous cake, while cocktail connoisseurs can experience exquisite drinks at Le Bar.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Access to the Royal Spa
- 15% discount on spa treatments
The spacious 1,000 m² facility also boasts a dedicated fitness room, saunas, steam bath and jacuzzi, together with various relaxation areas. Using the most effective ingredients and techniques from around the world, ESPA treatments combine the purest levels of the most potent natural ingredients with the latest age-defying technology.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Skip-the-line ticket at the Széchenyi Thermal Baths
Valid every day, from 9am to 10pm
Free admission for children under 3 years old
Danube Lunch Cruise
Availability: Everyday, in English
Included: Lunch buffet
Budapest Essentials by Bus - 1 day
Availability: Every day, English audio guides
Starting point: near Budapest Keleti Railway Station
Your Journey to Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.