We Love —
- The hotel’s panoramic roof garden is a slice of sun-splashed serenity in the Hungarian capital. Perfect for cocktail parties and special occasions.
- The noble building boasts beautiful spaces and a well-known restaurant serving incredible cuisine.
- Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, this hotel is the ideal base for both exploration and relaxation
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Budapest, Palace District —
Budapest is blessed with countless hot springs and a vast choice of bath houses and thermal spas for you to enjoy. We also recommend the cuisine - Budapest's reputation as a food capital dates back to the 19th century thanks to an excellent wine collection and sophisticated cooking style.
Steeped in history, no trip to Budapest is complete without visiting the remnants of WWII and the 1956 uprising. There is also much joy to be found in the much-loved concert halls and theatres that have been renovated and opened to the public.
- 19th Century Synagogue: 7min / 550m by foot
- St Stephen's Basilica: 20min / 1.6km by foot
- The Chain Bridge: 25min / 2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
With 272 fabulous rooms offering maximum comfort and the best in facilities, Continental Hotel Budapest promises a haven of relaxation in the heart of the city. The exceptional restaurant seats 120 people and offers a wide selection of dishes, whilst the Cafe and Lounge are central areas for socialising. Meanwhile, the spa has one of the largest and most state-of-the-art wellness and fitness centres among Budapest hotels!
Art Deco touches and soundproof windows frame the comfortable furnishings, whilst LCD televisions and free WiFi access offer touches of modernity.
- Standard Room (18 - 20m² / max. 2 persons): Settle into your art deco inspired room, complete with luxurious facilities & a view of the ity or hotel's courtyard.
- Deluxe Room (20 - 25m² / max. 2 persons): Fine design & a welcoming window seat makes this room a welcome haven to retreat to after a day of exploring.
- Suite (35 - 40m² / max. 3 persons): Pad across parquet floors as you make your way through your living area your separate bedroom which affords you plenty of space to relax.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A 15% discount on food & beverage at the restaurant
Just for you: A 15% discount at the spa
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.