We Love —
- Located in the city’s historical centre, this award-winning hotel is within walking distance of Chain Bridge, offering stunning views of the Danube, the Pest riverbank and the Royal Castle.
- This sensitively renovated 15th century townhouse provides an ideal base for your unforgettable holiday within the city's picture perfect medieval quarter.
- With a UNESCO World Heritage Site on your doorstep you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to discovering the city.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Budapest, City Centre —
Budapest is exquisitely situated on both sides of the Danube with Buda and Pest, claiming one of the most spectacular panoramic views in Europe, and with the perfect contrast between the right and left banks.
In the Hungarian capital, classic European culture and a wonderfully modern city centre come together to create a city that sparkles and entices. As you stroll through the streets you’ll love the striking architecture, along with the many bars, museums, restaurants and shops that surround you. is surrounded by medieval streets, wine bars, restaurants and its own green park, the perfect spot to sit & relax with a drink.
- Stature of the Independence War: 450m
- Buda Castle: 1.5km
- The Chain Bridge: 2.5km
All distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A room upgrade where available
Light and welcoming guestrooms are elegantly furnished in a modern style, enjoying contemporary amenities. Rooms open up onto either the pretty interior courtyard or the quiet surrounding streets.
- Courtyard Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): These spacious rooms have all the comforts you'd expect from a modern hotel and opens up onto a peaceful courtyard view.
- Superior Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): Large windows illuminate the neutral tones and spacious seating area that can be found in these rooms.
- Duplex Room (40m² / max. 2 persons): Completely separate your restful nights in the upstairs bedroom from your exciting planing in the downstairs living area when you choose to stay in one of these multi-level rooms
- Junior Suite (50m² / max. 2 persons): Give yourself that little bit of extra space with a Junior Suite where your modern furniture brilliantly juxtaposes the traditional vaulted ceilings high above you.
- Executive Suite (55m² / max. 2 persons): Charming and bright, warm tones and elegant furniture set the scene for a relaxing stay in these large suites.
Just for you: A 15% discount at the hotel's bar & minibar
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.