We Love —
- Visit the number one hotel in the world, as rated by TripAdvisor 2017!
- Aria Hotel Budapest 5* is a stunning property, with a range of restaurants, terraces, wellness and much more.
- Stay in an Aria Signature - Large Luxury King Room on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Customer reviews —
Please note: this offer is non-refundable
Your Destination —
When staying at the Aria Hotel Budapest you can enjoy a 3 minute walk to Andrássy Avenue, the iconic cultural boulevard of Budapest, boasting high-end shopping, dining, and the Opera House. Nearby, Budapest's Parliament building is the largest and tallest building in the city, as well as one of the most popular destinations for tourists, gracing the city with its dramatic night-time lighting.
Distances to attractions:
- Saint Stephen's Basilica: 50 meters (1 minute, walking)
- Deák Ferenc square: 300 meters (3 minutes, walking)
- Hungarian State Opera: 500 meters (5 minutes, walking)
- Vörösmarty square: 600 meters (6 minutes, walking)
- Chain Bridge: 700 meters (7 minutes, walking)
- Vigadó Concert Hall: 750 meters (8 minutes, walking)
- Hungarian Parliament 1.1km (15 minutes walking)
- Palace of Arts: 5.9 km (13 minutes, by car)
- Gellért Thermal Baths: 5.3 km (10 minutes, by car)
- Grand Market Hall: 2.8 km (8 minutes, by car)
- Buda Castle: 4.7 km (10 minutes, by car)
Aria Hotel Budapest 5* —
The Aria Hotel Budapest is a luxury boutique hotel with an exquisite design inspired by music. To compliment the musical concept, master designer Zoltan Varro's vision was to simultaneously recreate the rich, lavish atmosphere of a historic Hungarian palace while also embracing visitors in the warmth and comfort of a private residence.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please note: this offer is non-refundable.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Aria Signature Large Luxury King Room.
Just for you:
2 Aria Hotel travel mugs.
The rooms feature a sofa bed, a lacquered French Style Writing Table, a marble bistro table and chairs. The stunning Onyx bathroom offers a separate tub and shower, a bidet toilet, heated towel racks and Molton Brown bath amenities.
- Molton Brown Bath Amenities
- Nespresso Coffee and Tea Machine
- In Room iPad
- Touch Screen Individual Temperature Control
- Complimentary In-Room Laptop Safe
- Interactive Multimedia Entertainment System
- 55 Inch Flat Screen Presented in a Marble Fireplace Mantle
- Home Theatre Sound Projector
- Blu-ray CD/DVD Player
- Access to Digital Music Library
- Docking Station for iPhone and Android
- Signature Bathrobe and Slippers
- Handheld Ionic Hair Dryer
- Makeup and Shaving Mirror
- Bidet Toilet
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
Hot cocktail per person
Bottle of sparkling wine
Chocolate covered strawberries
Afternoon wine & cheese reception - enjoy a tasting of Hungarian Red, White, Rose and Sparkling Wines as well as Hungarian and International Cheeses
Selection of black, green and herbal teas or coffee, available throughout the day in the Music Library of the hotel
For casually sophisticated bistro-style dining, Stradivari is inspired by the exquisite beauty and perfect quality of the world-renowned violin. Guests are invited to experience a sense of privacy and elegance, whether it be for a luxurious breakfast, a business lunch or an important romantic dinner.
High Note SkyBar
The High Note SkyBar is one of the highlights of your stay at the Aria Hotel Budapest. This is a full-service, lushly landscaped rooftop garden designed for your personal dining, cocktails, and sunbathing pleasure, all while reveling in the breathtaking views of Budapest and St. Stephen’s Basilica.
The Music Garden
The stunning glass-enclosed courtyard is the heart of the hotel, where guests and non-residents can enjoy cocktails and refreshments while listening to musical entertainment. What makes the Music Garden courtyard such an architectural marvel is the one-of-a-kind glass enclosure, bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside, allowing guests a clear view of the sky and stars above, while remaining climate-controlled for perfect comfort in any season. The first of its kind in Europe, this unique glass ceiling is exceptionally beautiful both for guests looking upward toward the hotel rooms or for guests looking down into the Music Garden from their private balconies, since there is no metal support to disrupt the view.
After exploring the city, Satchmo's is just the spot for you to unwind, meet with friends, or mingle with the local crowd. Choose your groove, from the lively, glamorous retro bar to a quiet and romantic spot by the fireside lounge - or dine al fresco with cool drinks, hot jazz, and casual dining served on the garden terrace, weather permitting.
Your Time —
Just for you:
Complimentary access to Harmony Spa Wellness Centre.
€30 Spa credit in case of booking minimum 60 minute spa treatment.
Your Journey to Aria Hotel Budapest 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Budapest airport to Aria Hotel Budapest: 35mins, 22km.
Looking for more options in Budapest? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now